The C Word

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
FX
Known User

Re: The C Word

Post by FX »

For sapphire I just filled out the form on their website, different clinics have different specialties though so it's worth seeing if you can find one that is the most suitable for you
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 2):
Budgie (Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:55 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:11 am)
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

I've bookmarked this, mate. I will read it when I can sit for longer. I've got fucking sciatica atm and I cannot sit for more than a few minutes.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Budgie (Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:02 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:11 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Sounds like you're in bother later when you're having your bedtime shite tonight @The Aspie Toker
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:11 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

i read the title i cant read the rest it does me in,so what evers wrong budg bach BIG UP. respect :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
Budgie (Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:29 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:26 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:12 am)

Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:52 pm
i read the title i cant read the rest it does me in,so what evers wrong budg bach BIG UP. respect :oik!:
Totally understand fella :hatsoff:
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:26 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:12 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:10 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 5):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:26 am) • The Aspie Toker (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:26 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:12 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:10 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

So sorry to hear that @Budgie, That is terrible what you have been through, fair play to you for keeping such a positive attitude though.
I really hope that you find something that works, there are treatments in other countries that sound promising if your willing to travel.
There’s a series called “the truth about cancer” that’s basically lots of interviews with doctors and things, well worth a watch, lots of good information in there and things you might be able to try.
All the best, if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 5):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:25 am) • The Aspie Toker (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:26 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:12 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:10 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Budgie

Post by Budgie »

“the truth about cancer”
Thanks for that @Vador mate I'll dig it out and get some butterkist in.

I'm afraid that Travel is pretty much out, I wouldn't get flight clearance or insurance and would have trouble getting around anyway. If I win the lottery that might change. But I've more chance of shitting the cancer out than doing that pmsl

Perhaps not the best way to reintroduce myself to long term forum buds like yourself and others but, well, we can't always sheild behind our virtual life and pretend all is well with the world when it just isn't.
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 3):
Vador (Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:26 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:13 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:10 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:31 am
“the truth about cancer”
Thanks for that @Vador mate I'll dig it out and get some butterkist in.

I'm afraid that Travel is pretty much out, I wouldn't get flight clearance or insurance and would have trouble getting around anyway. If I win the lottery that might change. But I've more chance of shitting the cancer out than doing that pmsl
It used to be on YouTube but I’ve just looked and they aren’t there any more, just loads of other vids with similar names and snippets from the series, the thing I’m on about is 10 episodes I think and they are an hour each, I’ve got them on a hard drive if you need me to send you over a copy, should be able to upload them somewhere for you. Here is a link to the website https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/
There’s information on different treatments, like I say you would have to leave the country for some of them, there are also diets and tonics you can use to help fight it.
One thing that’s always stuck with me from that though is they tell you cancer doesn’t have to be a death sentence like the doctors have you believe.
Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:31 am
Perhaps not the best way to reintroduce myself to long term forum buds like yourself and others but, well, we can't always sheild behind our virtual life and pretend all is well with the world when it just isn't.
Your a brave man for talking about it so openly, must have been hard to do but a lot of weight off your mind.
Tbh it’s probably a good thing you came on here, there are other people on the forum who have medicated with cannabis with good results, I’m not 100% but was it you @Rawreefer that cured your cancer with rso?

All the best anyway and I really hope you find a cure, if not a cure then just something that makes life better.
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 3):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:44 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:13 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:10 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Hey Budgie

First and foremost thanks for sharing have to say after reading your post can relate to a few points my self especially the bit about when you were stressed out im going through that my self at the moment.

But one thing i can say is your one tuff fooker budgie all that youve gone through repsect brother your a gentleman and scholar

Did bring back some memories reading through the woodbine cigarettes lol as an apprentice the guy I was working with would tell stories of how he would nick the butts from his grandads ash tray and make a new one to smoke think he said they were as rough as a badger ass the woodbines to smoke lol

Did get a few giggle from your post well made me laugh not sure if thats good or bad but anyway the one where you was on the bus that went into the bus wash with you in and all the windows open i was pmsl could see you in my head down strairs looking at the engineer looking at you on the bus thinking wtf is this guy doing on the bus lol

Then the electric wheel chair bit made me giggle aswell as my mates mum had one ill can tell you some stories budgie ill crack you up she took out half of Iceland once with the scooter I didnt know where to look she see me called my name then crashed was lik o know lol

Have catch up tell you the rest of the scooter problems make you laugh budgie

OOo yeah i dont know if you have noticed on here but l like blowing things up for comps lol

"exploding bum powder" :wave: lol where you get it

Well budgie if you need help we all here for your brother if you want have a rant get stuff of your chest send me a pm or fancy a chat let me know

BIGUP Budgie

much love brother

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 4):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:19 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:27 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:02 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”