The C Word

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Budgie

Re: The C Word

Post by Budgie »

if it made you giggle thats great @Mr Nice , I'm giggling again now myself , cock on mate.

What is it with Iceland. They do like they're aisles narrow and displays on every corner When they upped their home delivery service there were Green Basket things piled up everywhere and I took out an 8foot stack of them, half on me half on the checkout girl. Totally forgot bout that and pissing myself again now :surrender:

WoodBines, yep, rough as a monkeys chuff, 40% nicotine or something, helped to cough up the coal dust after a shift down the pit according to my granddad. I did actually buy a pack about 20years back out of nostalgia, I could tar a flat roof with my tongue after :sick:
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 5):
MrNice (Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:34 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 am) • Vador (Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:27 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:01 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

MrNice wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:55 pm
"exploding bum powder" :wave: lol where you get it
Its a special concoction,
  • 10ml Andrews Liver Salts
    10ml Metatone Tonic
    Laxedo Constipation Salts (2 packs Long fuse, 3packs a short fuse, 4packs is a thundercrap fuse- Can fire a butt plug 125yds with archer like precision)
Get that down me and clear the route to the bathroom sharpish, especially the thundercrap version. :viking:
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 4):
MrNice (Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:50 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:01 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 pm
if it made you giggle thats great @Mr Nice , I'm giggling again now myself , cock on mate.

What is it with Iceland. They do like they're aisles narrow and displays on every corner When they upped their home delivery service there were Green Basket things piled up everywhere and I took out an 8foot stack of them, half on me half on the checkout girl. Totally forgot bout that and pissing myself again now :surrender:

WoodBines, yep, rough as a monkeys chuff, 40% nicotine or something, helped to cough up the coal dust after a shift down the pit according to my granddad. I did actually buy a pack about 20years back out of nostalgia, I could tar a flat roof with my tongue after :sick:
Its good have laugh mate

pmsl budgie .... "I took out an 8foot stack of them, half on me half on the checkout girl" hehehe ah man love it :rolf:

I remember when my mates mum first got her scooter she told me she had gone out to take it for a spin down the market got there stopped for a fag for 10mins before going in the super market then turned the wheel on full lock left ...........lol

she hit the accelerator by mistake now barbs was a big woman i mean big she said she got chucked out like on merry go round she was stuck on the floor and couldnt get up took 5 people to lift her up she said i was so embarrassed and the scooter had got stuck againt the bench

When she told me the story we both couldn't stop lauging for ages theres a few more like this one had me in stitches

Yh theose WoodBines are proper ruff by the sounds of them god knows what was in them
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 3):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:59 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:53 pm
MrNice wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:55 pm
"exploding bum powder" :wave: lol where you get it
Its a special concoction,
  • 10ml Andrews Liver Salts
    10ml Metatone Tonic
    Laxedo Constipation Salts (2 packs Long fuse, 3packs a short fuse, 4packs is a thundercrap fuse- Can fire a butt plug 125yds with archer like precision)
Get that down me and clear the route to the bathroom sharpish, especially the thundercrap version. :viking:
Lol im coughing so much from laughing you crack me up budgie ive taken recipe down :idea: :rolf:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 3):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:00 pm) • duke (Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:58 pm) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm)

Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Well I've not been hanging about.

Few enquiries and once I get hold of my SCR (summary care record) will be referred to Sapphire clinic for consult/assessment. Thanks for the multiple heads up on that one :thanks:

Just had a quick consult with my local pharmacist. I came straight out and said I'm end stage and looking at medical cannabis options, Do you deal with the relevant clinics?.

Huh. You'd have thought I'd turned up, unannounced, when her and all the family were having Sunday dinner, climbed onto the table, dropped my kegs and and shit all over her Prime Rib Roast. The look on her face was priceless.

Basically she hadn't got a clue. :wtf: Had no dealing with medical cannabis clinics and had never dealt with them and wouldn't be dealing with them. Couldn't tell me anything and wasn't aware of other pharmacies who did.

Ahh well, it's what I'm coming to expect as a first response now. She couldn't even say whether the connected GP practice I use would refer or have experience. Again, face like giving further maths engineering formula to a 10yr old to solve. Doylum central writ loud on her face pmsl.

So I just laughed, shaking my head as I walked out the door. No point wasting any more breath on that.

Picked up my meds and back home. Just hope I can get my SCR quick and sent off. It shouldnt cost too much, 50per session for their consults plus similar for a private script.

Onwards and upwards.
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 3):
duke (Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:58 pm) • biosynthetic (Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:02 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm)

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Vador wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:42 pm
Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:31 am
“the truth about cancer”
Thanks for that @Vador mate I'll dig it out and get some butterkist in.

I'm afraid that Travel is pretty much out, I wouldn't get flight clearance or insurance and would have trouble getting around anyway. If I win the lottery that might change. But I've more chance of shitting the cancer out than doing that pmsl
It used to be on YouTube but I’ve just looked and they aren’t there any more, just loads of other vids with similar names and snippets from the series, the thing I’m on about is 10 episodes I think and they are an hour each, I’ve got them on a hard drive if you need me to send you over a copy, should be able to upload them somewhere for you. Here is a link to the website https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/
There’s information on different treatments, like I say you would have to leave the country for some of them, there are also diets and tonics you can use to help fight it.
One thing that’s always stuck with me from that though is they tell you cancer doesn’t have to be a death sentence like the doctors have you believe.
Budgie wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:31 am
Perhaps not the best way to reintroduce myself to long term forum buds like yourself and others but, well, we can't always sheild behind our virtual life and pretend all is well with the world when it just isn't.
Your a brave man for talking about it so openly, must have been hard to do but a lot of weight off your mind.
Tbh it’s probably a good thing you came on here, there are other people on the forum who have medicated with cannabis with good results, I’m not 100% but was it you @Rawreefer that cured your cancer with rso?

All the best anyway and I really hope you find a cure, if not a cure then just something that makes life better.
I wouldn't say the RSO cured my cancer by its self but helped 99% of the way. I took all the treatments they offered me as well. In my opinion it will help a long way to ease any suffering from pain, anxiety, frustration many other things associated with having cancer so wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to any one else..
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 6):
duke (Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:58 pm) • Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:23 pm) • MrNice (Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:05 pm) • Vador (Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:37 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

Just read your tale Budg... couldn't stop reading...

I cried, laughed, as you said, rinse and repeat.

Fucking hell youre a goddamn legend.

Sounds like anyone who knows you has been made better off for it.

Impressive story telling, memory, strength, love, ah fuck theres the tears again

Id give you a hug if I could

Inspiration at its finest

As a friend if mine says, keep kickin and flickin

Good luck in your next adventures
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 5):
Budgie (Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:12 pm) • Vador (Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:38 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:00 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 pm)

Budgie

Post by Budgie »

@MafooFarms im glad you liked the tale. It could easily have been a list of events but that's not even a tenth of the truth. Once I'd got into Shakespeare mode I was off and although really really hesitant to open up so much, I am glad I did.

It's great that you all think I'm strong with it, I don't feel like that tbh and this time last year definitely didn't. I know others have had a totally different experience but there's no one-upmanship going on. I've certainly got my stubborn determination flat cap on and it isn't coming off soon. I just hope it might give others a bit of hope and at the least a good idea of the kind of things they're going to be facing up to.

@Rawreefer ,congratulations on doing it yourself and coming through it with flying colours still kicking and screaming. That alone is an inspiration to me.

I do agree though. It's NOT A CURE! But if it stalls growth and helps out with the day to day debilitating shit, pain, anxiety, appetite, sickness and the usual culprits, gets me off the morphine and gives me more time on this blue planet of ours I will be over the moon.
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 6):
Vador (Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:38 pm) • Rawreefer (Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:45 pm) • Mafooo (Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:52 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:29 am) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:00 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 pm)

Anonymiss

Post by Anonymiss »

Wow. What a ride.

I don't even know how to begin any sort of meaningful response, but know that my thoughts and wishes are with you and that I'm here if there's anything I can do to help :)
These users thanked the author Anonymiss for the post (total 4):
2-Scoops (Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:35 pm) • Budgie (Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:05 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:58 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 pm)

The Daze
Known User

Post by The Daze »

First you are so brave my friend
Thank you for sharing your story!!

Many hugs and healing energies to you as you give Cancer the “what for!” as you continue to live your life in your own way!!

This has been immensely involved and eye opening.
I humbly offer gratitude and blessings to your continued health
These users thanked the author The Daze for the post (total 4):
Budgie (Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:05 pm) • duke (Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:58 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:45 am) • Jayme Ream (Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 pm)
✨✨✨🌱🌱🌻💛🌻🌱🌱✨✨✨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

🌈💚🌻🌱🌈

Return to “Medical Cannabis”