Best medical strains you've grown

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Mafooo
Known User

Re: Best medical strains you've grown

Post by Mafooo »

I dont know if this strain really contends as super potent or psychoactive, but I absolutely adore bubba kush. Every time I smoke it I just feel so happy. Its delicious, good yielding, and easy smoking.

Doing some reading it does seem to be reported as fairly potent. My experience with it is that it is very motivating, encouraging, and enjoyable. Maybe this is what may make it useful for distracting one’s mind from physical or mental pain.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Bu ... anisation/

Not sure who would be the most reliable source of it these days. Maybe DinaFem Seeds?
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 2):
Cave Hill Cole (Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:51 am) • weedabix (Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:30 pm)

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

I've always found strong Afgani leaning hybrids are the best for body pain. Anything with G13 in it (KillerQueen, MK Ultra, Dr Who, Angelica, Black Triangle) is often very good for pain. I also found the Afgani leaning blue berry hybrids are nice on the body (Blue God, Blue Afgani, Blueberry). As Mafoo point out Bubba Kush is another great plant for pain. Norther Lights, Black Domina are a couple others. Shanti Baba a legendary breeder from Mr Nice reckons that the White Rhino he bred (also known as Medicine Man under the Mr Nice Seed Bank) was the strongest work he did for straight pain. So yeah there's a few to have fun trying out.
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:28 pm) • Mafooo (Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:07 pm)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

So I’m adding Ophelia by tao to this list.. she has been really great for muscle tension and helping to get to sleep🙌
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Chew

Post by Chew »

I love "lost coast" for deep relaxing effects and pain relief. Granddaddy Purple is another one I like

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mafooo wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:34 am
I dont know if this strain really contends as super potent or psychoactive, but I absolutely adore bubba kush. Every time I smoke it I just feel so happy. Its delicious, good yielding, and easy smoking.

Doing some reading it does seem to be reported as fairly potent. My experience with it is that it is very motivating, encouraging, and enjoyable. Maybe this is what may make it useful for distracting one’s mind from physical or mental pain.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Bu ... anisation/

Not sure who would be the most reliable source of it these days. Maybe DinaFem Seeds?
An old hippy guy i knew told me years ago that the katsu bubba kush was strongest toke he`d ever smoked and that it always put him down. I've still not grown it. :roll eyes:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

I grew a Bubblegum kush auto in nft. Ducked it up, massive yield though. It was still a sedating smoke. I think a lot of people use it to make oils. :idn: I still have loads of it left...forgot about it for ages..then recently cracked a jar open and it has a Bubblegum candy smell which was a surprised as I had overdried the bugger.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Medically and smoking, not a oil, concentrate, etc. I don't think you can beat a good hash for a great many Medical issues.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Trex (Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:37 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Ace seeds CBD#1

https://aceseeds.org/en/cbd1fem.html

very lemon in taste and still gives a nice happy high.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

We do have some cbd strain that I don't list in points system as they are more for medical. I believe a couple of CBG strains aswell. Just got some more in actually.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
Trex (Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:38 pm) • Realmed (Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:58 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I think to be really medicinal I think you need Cbd and thc in the mix, last one I grew which was lovely was Cbd lemonade, I think it was sensible seeds.

Return to “Medical Cannabis”