Photoperiod
88%

Total votes: 32

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Photoperiod Or Autoflower

Post by GMO »

cant keep an auto even if it is the one. ABC peeps
β€œIf you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

The Daze
Known User

Post by The Daze »

I like autos as it’s my first run

But I prefer feminized as I’m going to try my hand at clones with this next run πŸ™ŒπŸ€
These users thanked the author The Daze for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:36 am)
βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ»πŸ’›πŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒ±βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒˆ

Rubbered

Post by Rubbered »

Photoperiod!!
Autoflower have that reputation of being pernickety greetin faced Fairys, Cba with that lol never actually run one though so maybe I'm the pedantic Fairy lol.
These users thanked the author Rubbered for the post:
Hmr81 (Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:12 pm)
" It's all about money not freedom.
You think you're free?
Try going somewhere without money " - Bill Hicks

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

Personally autos work for my style of growing , I can use my one big tent and drop an auto bean every 2 weeks and not have to worry about 2 tents and light cycle , just keep them dropping and shuffle down the tent and crop one every 2 or 3 weeks depends on the strain and time scale they take ,
And as said before autos have come along way and I have grown some real sexy ladies over the past 2 years which have yielded average of 7-9oz each with some monsters been U.K. and 11, 12 and even 14oz off a Pineapple Express here’s a few pictures of some of my ladies

Paul

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I’ve done mostly Autos, I did try a few photos outside a few years ago and found they went mouldy before finishing flowering up here in the north west, so I have only done autos outdoors since, however I’ve just completed my first photo run inside and I think il be doing photos indoors all the time now, maybe with a few autos outdoors in the summer months as they finish no matter what really. Having seen @Momma bear tree grow I kinda want to have a go at a Scrogtree 😎.

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Started out growing autos when I decided to start growing regularly, i do like them but its a run away train from the moment you crack that seed and its gonna be what its gonna be. Mine have all been a bit weaker with a short lived high but I'm pretty sure that was the genetics. Photoperiods for me, they come with a bit nore freedom

waxjess420
Respected Member

Post by waxjess420 »

I always thought autos would always be my favourite! However the scope and time you have to play with fems is the killer for me and I’ve gotta say photos have got to be my favourite these days.
😈 Resident Meme Demon 😈

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

Paul_led wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:10 pm
Personally autos work for my style of growing , I can use my one big tent and drop an auto bean every 2 weeks and not have to worry about 2 tents and light cycle , just keep them dropping and shuffle down the tent and crop one every 2 or 3 weeks depends on the strain and time scale they take ,
And as said before autos have come along way and I have grown some real sexy ladies over the past 2 years which have yielded average of 7-9oz each with some monsters been U.K. and 11, 12 and even 14oz off a Pineapple Express here’s a few pictures of some of my ladies

Paul
Hats off to you fella , some beautiful plants there πŸ‘πŸ»

Return to β€œArea 420”