billys breeding bollox....

Cannabis breeding and related discussions
bigbadbillybob
Known User

Re: billys breeding bollox....

Post by bigbadbillybob »

well, its almost like Nanook was looking ater these, :lol: :lol: what with the levels of abuse they are getting. :ak:
they look truly truly shit, and im embarrassed to post these pics, but hey, we all fuck up sometimes and they might come back. (so might tank tops)
the psychos soil has compacted to a concrete consistency. I previously added coco and perlite when I potted up, but the middle bit is honestly like rock. Jacks magic should be called jacks concrete, its shit. Capn was right... I decided to poke a stick into the soil in a attempt to get some aeriation in there, but its not looking good. At this stage ive nothing to lose, im gonna leave them to dry right out and see if it makes any odds, but if not- to the sheep they go...… :angry:

Those of a nervous disposition, look away now :sick: the others in the bottom right are amnesia and gorilla, also looking gash..Image

the ones that were in jacks shit have now been repotted into party cups of fresh coco. I did undoubtedly lose some rootage from most of them when I transplanted them, but im hoping they forgive me. IM also hoping coco should be easier than growing in concrete.Image

and some of the others, top right clockwise its purps#1, er blue cheese,, er, cali hash plant and OGKZ. Image
Last edited by bigbadbillybob on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 3):
kbag (Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:42 am) • Marcus (Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:08 pm) • Wizard (Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:38 pm)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

the small coco ones ive got 1 gelato, the new, couple of bruce banner, agent orange, couple of girl scout cooks, blue cheese, er......and a few surviors from the last lot I did.

blimey im tired now, need a lie down after all that work.....

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

this is turning into a complete fukn disaster.
the repotted coco party cups look so grim im tempted to pull the lot.
the soil ones still look crap, this is embarrassing.
room temps are hovering around 30, which isn't helping..

now I remember why I went hydro

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

yeah I take them out before doing the dishes.
I also put the coco ones under the metal halide.
its maybe just because im shit at growing..
maybe I should just buy seeds?

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

Imagethe babies are on life support mate, heres todays sorry vision.
I should have just left them in mud....

maybe ill just bin the lot and start over with some of this, and a half ton of perlite, just to be on the safe side...Image

Psychos have been given the last ritesImage

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

ive resigned myself to the fact that these look like they are knocking on deaths door, so ive soaked yet more victim, er candidates.

these include the following;
dinafem
blue cheese, critical+2,moby, gorilla
also other breeders stuff incl. skunk#1,blue sherbelato, amnesia,blackjack, sunset sherbet, French cookies,choc mint og and bubba kush.
here they are before I kill them, this is probably the best they will lookImage

and if these dont work, im done with pollen chucking.

they are going in soil with lots and lots of perlite
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
Wizard (Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:39 pm)

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

the two psychotropics in the smaller 3 ltre pots have been ambushed, their soil thrown off them and placed into a new , lighter mix, of 1 part coco, 2 parts perlite and 2 parts soil.

managed to get most of the concrete off the root ball, so apart from their stress, we will see how they do over the next few days.
the centre of the old rootball, was still wet, from a week ago!!!, no wonder the roots didn't fancy moving on out.....

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

bob do yaself a favour if going compost !! go get a sack of the verve from b+q some perlite,then give me a nod when them new beans are ready :oik!: ffs duw duw + btw that stuff with the added J.I will also set like concrete bob the verve is faultless :idn: but this is my advice + ffs slow it down mun ewe get blood pressure... :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Also Bob 13 pips is unlucky sling 1 in the bin 12 sounds much more appealing see

Great Googly Moogly

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

captain beefheart wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:33 pm
bob do yaself a favour if going compost !! go get a sack of the verve from b+q some perlite,then give me a nod when them new beans are ready :oik!: ffs duw duw + btw that stuff with the added J.I will also set like concrete bob the verve is faultless :idn: but this is my advice + ffs slow it down mun ewe get blood pressure... :Stoned:
funny you should say that, cos I originally went to B&Q for some verve, had it in the trolley, queud up for about half hour thanks to corona bollox, gets to till, and the young bint tells me they are only taking card payments...ffs I only use cash, I don't even have a pin for credit card, oh no that's not acceptable, she says. tell u what keep the change.....ooooh nooo that's not acceptable. so she got the oh fefuxsakes, and I left , leaving the trolley for some poor fucka to put all the stuff back, wankers man, oooh my blood pressure....
any way I went to another shop, and it was this or nothing, so I took it. I aint opened it yet tho. i'll maybe see if I can click and collect a potload of verve.

I used to use the verve swerve all the time when I grew in mud, circa 2007.ish

Return to “Cannabis Breeding”