Making fems

Cannabis breeding and related discussions
Dex
Known User

Making fems

Post by Dex »

Hey buddies I'm by far no breeder and don't know jack about this game but I made femenised beans by following what my buddy did and I made some femenised Brazil Amazonia from reg pack for my own stock I still have a food few hundred if any one wants to try it I don't mind sending some one some and them passing some on for any one intrested

I am about to make some femenised animal cookies and so far a week in spraying the clone.

At same time I have a gorilla glue femenised by Zamnesia it's very very short I got a few pics here before I accidentally bleached her with led from neglecting a little I took cuts one took and rather than 're running her I decided to make a cross using the pollen from reversed animal cookies and try running that :D

So I will attempt

BCBD Animal cookies x BCBD Animal cookies
And at same time
BCBD Animal cookies x Zamnesia Gorilla Glue

As controlled pollination as it gets lol with the dexy
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:31 pm) • Mafooo (Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:20 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:38 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:32 pm)

Dex
Known User

Re: Making fems

Post by Dex »

This is where the female clones came from normally I like to do sis x sis but this time I could only germ 2seeds landed a male stunner shorter than this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And the clone that's getting reversed she looks like this because I spray and throw her back in twice she has been in direct cobbage ImageImageImage

The gorilla glue Image

And the dude animal cookies Image

The female animal cookies I didn't have time to take pic ov so I'll take a pic tomorow she got thrown in today into flores

so day 1 of flower tomorow for animal cookies and gorilla glue too

Thanks for looking in and hope this goes well :D
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:31 pm)

omgBoNg
Known User

Post by omgBoNg »

I'll be watching. Have been tinkering with the idea of making my own colloidal silver to produce some fems myself.
These users thanked the author omgBoNg for the post (total 3):
Dex (Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:59 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:31 pm) • wutang (Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:48 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

omgBoNg wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:27 pm
I'll be watching. Have been tinkering with the idea of making my own colloidal silver to produce some fems myself.

It's the way forward I swear get some good reg beans fem them and keep regs as future stock it's pretty awsome, I bought my cs and it's advertised 45ppm but few peeps had ppm pens and complained it's not and was show to be around 20odd

I am thinking if going into buying the kit to make my own at least the ppm will be more accurate :puff puff: and i need a ppm pen lol

Hope all goes well so I do make some fems this will be my second attempt using cs
The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:31 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Watching also. Something we are packing imho is breeding how to's etc and real world experience in it :)
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post (total 2):
Dex (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Wait till the LBGTQ+ community expand their wings. You won't be able to call the female seeds. They'll be trans-female seeds. Hermies will be banned. They'll have to be renamed as transitioned seeds.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
Dex (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm) • IMO (Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:36 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Id like other to put their journeys here if they would like :D
this is all educational and over time ill be making more like this I have some of a pretty good breeder from another forum and I promised jimmi some regs and fems

If more add to we could find the right ppm maybe to get em going faster or somthing and it will encourage me to buy the kit rather than just click a bottle of CS to get right ppm.. if any one is intrested in the subject we could learn together right ?
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:36 pm) • Nanook (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:37 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:37 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Tbh I cannot ATM, already committed and have no pollen bit sometime this year I'd like to give it a bash :)
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:51 pm) • Dex (Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:56 pm)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations Dex,
Dex wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:04 pm
...I bought my cs and it's advertised 45ppm... ... ...i need a ppm pen...
It reminds me of an old discussion which made me refer to this resource at some point:

Although i'm not sure it's all equally valuable it does give a hint why 45 ppm might call for a fair dose of suspicion in a cannabis feminizing context.

There were days when i was planning to have a side-by-side experiment trying to determine some threshold between miticide and hormonal effects, back then 2 scenarios were to be avoided as i recall: #1) no cheap 3 x 9 Volts batteries solution; #2) no (single plant) self-fertilization allowed.

Good day, have fun!! :oik!:
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post (total 3):
Dex (Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:56 pm) • Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:37 pm) • Matt (Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:54 pm)
Vaporist of Borg.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Nanook wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:38 pm
Tbh I cannot ATM, already committed and have no pollen bit sometime this year I'd like to give it a bash :)
Gotta mate you know it makes sense when time is right course :D
Minty (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:38 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Breeding”