A Chuckerz Diary

Cannabis breeding and related discussions
OMR_Club-unity

A Chuckerz Diary

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

Whats Happening All ???
Im pretty new around here but gonna start as i mean to go on ...
main reason for me being here is to document what im up to and create future points of reference for my adventures..

So ive created seeds over the years gone by, both with intent and by accident.

Problem with my planned preservation experiments is they didnt work.

Why they didnt work was mainly down to my selection process or lack of. For instance, i had a killer Casey Jones Pheno that done me 11oz plants every time in 11 litre pots (synchronicity ).. wanted to save it as got a bit fed up with smoking her constantly so decided to cross it out with a hope to come back to it..

I was going through a few packs of DJ shorts blueberry at the time and the most blueberry smelling thing was a male (shit you not,i wont go there ) so as the only male i had, i impulsively dusted a branch of the mother casey with her ...

Anyway.. i ended up with a sit ton of beans ... i still have a few hundred in fact every fucking plant out the cross i grew was a 15 week plus sativa dom moster ... and i grew prob a good 80 over 2 year .. not a single representation of casey ...

Ive since learnt that the thai lineage of both could mean that the blueberry and Casey are sibs, half sibs in some way so the cross has chucked out a load of thai dom thin bladed monsters .. some interesting plants in there... i had profiles from raspberry to chocolate to roast chicken grease (no blueberry ) and i even had a dwarf pland that propper put out but had absolutely no terps or trichs (s1'd to use as a potential tool) ... i will pull some pics out the archive at some point ..

So what i should of done was select from something so far removed that it would be easy to identify when it did pop up.. would of been even better if i had used a reliable tool that doesnt dominate everything it dusts..

So years on and due to the overpriced market and bullshit spiel breeders and seedmakers put on substandard seed stocks , i had enough and decided to crack on and create my own..

I was into orange in a big way... i had managed to get some flowers of the Bunny brothers Kut of Orangeade and needed those terps in my life...

I can smoke high thc shit and it not touch the sides... i can have something high in terps and im away

Anyway... i had got a few freebies with a seed order ... an auto tangie from blimburn and a tangie from Reserva Privada... ironically the auto was a lovely flower but from early was not very orangey at all... but the male was propper identical to the Orangeade kut... i had heard that the way they make fast versions is by crossing photos into autos.. i proved this to be correct on this experiment..

My TxT project created some propper fast flowering terpy orange trees but not the orange i wanted...

While making that cross i dusted a few other bits i had around .. Sherbcake from copycat genetics and a gelato 33 kut..

The Gelato Tangie (GT) give me exactly what i wanted ... sweet fizzy Orange cream terps with the power punch behind it !! That thick full smoke that just hits right ! Ahhhh

After growing out a few of the sherbcakes as well it was obvious The male was dominant.

So im now looking at delving more into those as well as a few test crosses i made out with a Gelato Tangie Male...

With the GT male i hit

Tropical Torte (wedding cake x tropicana cookies) from bigworm genetics

One of the more orangey 50 day TXT progeny by me

Pineapple Chunk from Barneys

Pineapple express x Sweet Skunk Fast version by me

One of the Gelato Tangie Keeper fems so technically a GT f2

A 56 days super silver haze that came from a super silver haze x psychosis cross obtained from uk420

So far from these i have grown a 10 pack of the TXT x GT and ended up with 5 males and 5 females.. all fems produced some propper naughty quick flowering terpy trees of delight... ive aptly named that my Terp Tree Project ...

Il be growing a few more of those out on here exclusively real soon..

At the minute i have a couple of the tropical torte x Gt ladies on the go .. so far so good ... this is where i will start from ....

To stop this from being tiresome ... il be back with some more info and some pics very soon.

Bless up

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author OMR_Club-unity for the post (total 12):
Mrs Beefheart (Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:52 pm) • Sage (Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:01 am) • MrNice (Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:30 am) • Finchmad_79 (Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:06 am) • Mafooo (Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:25 am) • Keeno (Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:37 am) • Rawreefer (Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:41 am) • Herbalist (Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:01 am) • duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:06 am) • biosynthetic (Tue May 03, 2022 2:33 pm) • Nom (Tue May 03, 2022 3:01 pm) • chillbert42 (Tue May 03, 2022 5:22 pm)

OMR_Club-unity

Re: A Chuckerz Diary

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

GT#2Image

These users thanked the author OMR_Club-unity for the post (total 6):
Finchmad_79 (Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:06 am) • Keeno (Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:37 am) • duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:06 am) • biosynthetic (Tue May 03, 2022 2:33 pm) • chillbert42 (Tue May 03, 2022 5:24 pm) • Rawreefer (Tue May 03, 2022 9:09 pm)

OMR_Club-unity

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

These users thanked the author OMR_Club-unity for the post (total 6):
Finchmad_79 (Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:06 am) • Keeno (Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:37 am) • duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:07 am) • biosynthetic (Tue May 03, 2022 2:34 pm) • chillbert42 (Tue May 03, 2022 5:24 pm) • Rawreefer (Tue May 03, 2022 9:09 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

These look lovely. I'll tag along for the journey 🙏
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
OMR_Club-unity (Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:47 pm) • duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:07 am) • chillbert42 (Tue May 03, 2022 5:24 pm)

OMR_Club-unity

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

Keeno wrote:These look lovely. I'll tag along for the journey
Big up Keeno.. was listening to you guys last night.. you were asking about breeding with polys or ibl's .. from what i comprehend is ... f1's you will get a mix of the parents plus doms on each parental side... but tge F2's is where you see a wider genetic expression of grand parents etc.. and if you working polys you could get a shit ton of ancestral expression.. where with the ibl's the band is narrower as the lines have only been bred between themselves so will only show up those previous generations in the line.. not sure if i articulated that well enough but the main point i think is there could be shit ton of recessives show up from however many lines were bread into the poly... and if polys bred into polys then we have even more shit to contend with ... why most of these hype kut chuckers only do f1's ..

These users thanked the author OMR_Club-unity for the post (total 3):
Growmie (Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:57 am) • Keeno (Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:35 am) • duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:07 am)

OMR_Club-unity

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

Few of My Terp Trees (TxT x GT)..

TxT is a fast version Tangie ..

GT Terps was the Gelato 33 x Tangie

The following in next few pics were chopped at day 51 from flip. They were grown organically in biobizz all mix along with their proprietary feed. The grow was swapped for fish mix as i prefer it and from my own observations, so do the ladies.
All had a similar profile of Orange cream and gas.. some more orange than others, some more gas... the orange can vary in sweet to sharp zingy to bitter rind.
Thick, deep, terpy, mouth coating, lung expanding goodness exuded from all

Bless up [/IMG]ImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author OMR_Club-unity for the post (total 2):
duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:14 am) • biosynthetic (Tue May 03, 2022 2:35 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Amazing pics , nice one , my chair is in the corner ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:15 am) • OMR_Club-unity (Tue May 03, 2022 1:56 pm)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Very nice indeed. I look forward to following along.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 2):
duke (Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:15 am) • OMR_Club-unity (Tue May 03, 2022 1:56 pm)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

OMR_Club-unity

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:Amazing pics , nice one , my chair is in the corner ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you welcome along

OMR_Club-unity

Post by OMR_Club-unity »

Herbalist wrote:Very nice indeed. I look forward to following along.
Thank you pal .. welcome

These users thanked the author OMR_Club-unity for the post:
Herbalist (Tue May 03, 2022 2:38 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Breeding”