Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

What is Mycorrhiza?- Ari Singer from Dynomyco explains

Cannabis research, studies & results
Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

We had the pleasure of sitting down and talking to Ari Singer from Dynomyco. We askwed Ari to explain exactly what Dynomyco is and Mycorrhiza relationship with cannabis and growing cannabis plants. This short clip was taken from the full interview with @aridynomyco which will ne posted soon.

These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 5):
Norseman (Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:04 pm) • flip (Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:05 pm) • IMO (Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:19 pm) • Guest (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:40 pm) • GMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:47 pm)

Re: What is Mycorrhiza?- Ari Singer from Dynomyco explains

Post by Guest »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:03 pm

We had the pleasure of sitting down and talking to Ari Singer from Dynomyco. We askwed Ari to explain exactly what Dynomyco is and Mycorrhiza relationship with cannabis and growing cannabis plants. This short clip was taken from the full interview with @aridynomyco which will ne posted soon.

I'll be listening into to this @Keeno when I have the chance. We shall see what this can really do in my next grow. Keep all these podcasts coming and thanks for everyones efforts. Keep's me going listening in on these :dance:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 4):
GMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:47 pm) • Keeno (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:54 pm) • aridynomyco (Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:38 am) • ShabbyOrange (Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:02 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

i very very very much enjoyed this listen

big thanks to @aridynomyco for taking the time to hangout with us :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:52 pm) • Keeno (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:54 pm) • aridynomyco (Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:39 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Great fascinating stuff can’t wait to give it a go on this next grow
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:54 pm) • GMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:13 pm) • aridynomyco (Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:39 am)

Post by Guest »

If you think you know it all about soil science you haven't studied enough right?

It's like a forever changing study. I have to be in the zone for listening in sometimes though @GMO :lol:

I see there is another homested episode too?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:57 pm) • IMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:11 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:56 pm
If you think you know it all about soil science you haven't studied enough right?

It's like a forever changing study. I have to be in the zone for listening in sometimes though @GMO :lol:

I see there is another homested episode too?
correct buddy, always trying to broaden them horizons

this week we had the pleasure of G3 joining us! :barmy: we should now have a fairly regular schedule of wed, thurs and friday content plus all the extra goodies from the sponsors and stuff like this :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:02 pm) • IMO (Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:12 pm)

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

Thanks to all for the great responses. Look forward to seeing everyone using DYNOMYCO in their next grows.
Happy Growing ✌🏽🧨🧨
These users thanked the author aridynomyco for the post (total 3):
Trex (Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am) • 2-Scoops (Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:35 pm) • GMO (Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:16 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

aridynomyco wrote:Thanks to all for the great responses. Look forward to seeing everyone using DYNOMYCO in their next grows.
Happy Growing
I just ordered some off yall on Amazon (75g)and a 75g off a small vendor on ebay , this stuff is quite expensive ,at least 30% of other brands . I hope it stands up to them .
The best ive tried yet is Great White .

How much shall i use for a 3 gallon, 5 gallon pot ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I can get my head around plants in wild that have a massive mycorr root system. I did use the stuff for donkeys years in times gone by but i just can`t see why its needed if growing in pots if your feeding plants all it needs as and when through roots ? Ok yes outdoors in times of dought and such like. What advantages does using this stuff have iff growing in pots ? Yes yes added uptake of ferts and different ellements within in those ferts yada yada yada but im not falling for it iff your growing in pots, especially when plant only takes in what it needs anyhow. Out of interest has anyone ever run same plant using mycorrhiza and not using it within same grow ? Just a few or more questions to start with guys :thanks:

Will do a run of two same weed plants next grow one with and one without, just to for curiosities sake hey.... :oik!:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

in doing a run just now Jimbob, in hydro, one bubbler using TNC mycorrhydro and 2 without.

the Mycorr innoculated one looks the worst of the lot so far, but its only been a few days.

i know it has much more benefit in soil grows, its basically a root inoculant/ bennies.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:19 pm) • GMO (Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:16 pm)

Return to “Cannabis science and research”