Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rosin

Cannabis research, studies & results
Farmer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rosin

Post by Farmer »

Clunge Muncher wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:07 am
Lovely stuff mate, really need to give this a go at some point looks lovely stuff and hearing what you all keep saying about it I'm proper missing out :(.
Aye mate deffo nice an clean an good high to lol
Atb

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I aint got a clue with this stuff Farmer, how you smoke it? like hash? im gonna try get my hands on some i think.

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:02 pm
I aint got a clue with this stuff Farmer, how you smoke it? like hash? im gonna try get my hands on some i think.
You dab it have u ever seen any vids of people dabbin ?
Couple different ways u can snake it an put it in a joint or u can buy a nail on ebay that fits ur bong an u heat the nail an then put the rosin in or theres a enail wer u can set the temp to the nail so its always hot an no need for a blow tourch nice an handy an if u youtube dabs there be plenty of funny vids wer people try take to much lol

From a gram of rosin i had i added the terps to it an made a 1mil vape cart for over crimbo worked great

Old Dirty Kush

Post by Old Dirty Kush »

Sup sup party peeps......still busy as fook but FarmerBitch said he made a journal so i figured i would come see how the school girl was getting on pmsl.........but on a serious note......Good thread and i will be sharing as i have a closed loop system for bho that i have not used since i started pressing seriously:)......bho has a base taste to it in my opinion.....which i account to the butane.....i have tried different bho from others and of course myself.....when dabbing rosin you only taste the rosin and terps.....however bho yields better than rosin but its taste and knowing its clean for me......its all personal preference but in my opinion rosin is healthier as long as you have clean flushed flower to start......that being said i make bubblehash now and then press that for Budda.......fucking lovely potent gear......any questions feel free to pm me or post here and i will get back to as soon as possible:)

Just a few teaser pics to get your mouths watering;)....

ATB
Dirty:)

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Looks and sounds great, something id like to put on the done list :).
Resident armchair grower :D .

Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Old Dirty Kush wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm
Sup sup party peeps......still busy as fook but FarmerBitch said he made a journal so i figured i would come see how the school girl was getting on pmsl.........but on a serious note......Good thread and i will be sharing as i have a closed loop system for bho that i have not used since i started pressing seriously:)......bho has a base taste to it in my opinion.....which i account to the butane.....i have tried different bho from others and of course myself.....when dabbing rosin you only taste the rosin and terps.....however bho yields better than rosin but its taste and knowing its clean for me......its all personal preference but in my opinion rosin is healthier as long as you have clean flushed flower to start......that being said i make bubblehash now and then press that for Budda.......fucking lovely potent gear......any questions feel free to pm me or post here and i will get back to as soon as possible:)

ATB

Smashin work bout time u got got ur dildo out an got a post up an runnin :mrgreen: happy days, stuff lookin very nice so it is really nice buddar, i think buddar is the best way for rosin so much taste with the low temp but thats my opinion, havent tried it with the bubble hash or the dryshift u have been pressin but looks lovely 👌🏻

Old Dirty Kush

Post by Old Dirty Kush »

Farmer wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:28 pm
Old Dirty Kush wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

ATB

Smashin work bout time u got got ur dildo out an got a post up an runnin :mrgreen: happy days, stuff lookin very nice so it is really nice buddar, i think buddar is the best way for rosin so much taste with the low temp but thats my opinion, havent tried it with the bubble hash or the dryshift u have been pressin but looks lovely 👌🏻
Cheers Clunge n Farmer:)......I have to agree that i enjoy the Budda more than rosin but only as it is normally easier to get a dab off of it and not sticky like rosin can be:) lol.....taste wise i can tell its more flavorful but my taste is fooked anyhow lol. Gonna be running about 20 zips for bubble over the next few weeks so look out:)

ATB
Dirty;)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Nice thread here. Any details on what temp for what type of return. I prefer a shatter like rosin but just kinda get whet I'm given when it comes to pressing

I'm looking at temp controlled hair straighteners atm but a mate has offered a slug vice press at a reasonable price but still way outta my price range

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Nice read, I’ll be watching this one , have been thinking about getting a rosin press , bho method gets costly , only have to pay for the press once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Return to “Cannabis science and research”