Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

What Vaping Does to the Body

Cannabis research, studies & results
sybarite
Known User

Re: What Vaping Does to the Body

Post by sybarite »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:05 pm
well ive been setting fire to all my dope for 40 years now + my lungs are brand new cough cough. :rolf:
I probably still would be too @Captain Beefheart if my chest didn't start hurting. Turns out it was spinal issues causing chest pain, so I could start smoking again. :rolf:

I reckon truthfully I wanted an excuse to own a Volcano Vaporizer, then never looked back, but Volcano vapour is cool, so I missed that lung-burn sensation of smoking raw spliffs. I really don't miss tobacco though - in combination with weed it gives me a very different, more lethargic, foggy-headed high. I also don't believe people can taste the different terpenes when weed is combusted - to me it just tastes of burnt weed with a lingering burnt aftertaste. Vaping gives a much broader, tasty range of flavours and effects, and vaping or dabbing at higher temps can provide that full-lung sensation you get from a bong or raw spliff, if you like that kind of thing. One thing I miss is the ritual of spliff rolling :roll:

Return to “Cannabis science and research”