Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

2 clones in 1 pot

Cannabis research, studies & results
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: 2 clones in 1 pot

Post by Josh »

Smokey wrote:I did 3 royal dwarfs from seed in a 20l airpot, 2 identical clones in a pot has a much bigger safety net than what i did, I see no problem Josh I know a couple of people who have achieved some great results, Mine was far riskier and still produced some of the stinkiest flowers I've ever seen and a lovely smoke to boot.

Good Luck dude, I'll be watching

Smokes
Lmaoo, that's crazy man. Just goes to show nothing is set in stone when it comes to growing

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

integrajosh wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Smokey wrote:I did 3 royal dwarfs from seed in a 20l airpot, 2 identical clones in a pot has a much bigger safety net than what i did, I see no problem Josh I know a couple of people who have achieved some great results, Mine was far riskier and still produced some of the stinkiest flowers I've ever seen and a lovely smoke to boot.

Good Luck dude, I'll be watching

Smokes
Lmaoo, that's crazy man. Just goes to show nothing is set in stone when it comes to growing

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I wish i could have seen GMO's face when i told him my plan with them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Misolo313

Post by Misolo313 »

I did this earlier in the year.
2 clones in 12 liters of Roots Organic.
Initially i was just choosing a mom but i didnt wanna kill one and they couldnt be seperated. Provided me with many clones until i replaced them with a single mom. Was really easy to manage until i stuck them in the flo room. Needed the attention of 2 plants just in one pot.

Would repeat with a different strain, maybe something that doesnt bush out well.
My girls were too stretchy for that. And hungry.

Return to “Cannabis science and research”