Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dark period before harvesting.... Is it a myth?

Cannabis research, studies & results
duke
Respected Member

Re: Dark period before harvesting.... Is it a myth?

Post by duke »

KD wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:27 pm
You've had your buds lab tested then?
hi yes several times over 6 years,im lucky as my best mate works as a lab tech and is a right old pothead so will happily test my weed/oil for a smoke.
though this covid crap has temporary closed his lab,the tangie tests consistently 22% thc and 3% cbd i been interested to see if this changes as the genetics age (now 7 years since germing) and am awaiting results from the last harvest though judging by how it smokes id say potency is all good still!
had my first smoke in 3 weeks without choking to death so have lost my tolerance.like a newbie toker again!peace
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
biosynthetic (Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:25 pm) • 2-Scoops (Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:24 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

KD
Known User

Re: Dark period before harvesting.... Is it a myth?

Post by KD »

Fuckin fair play mate. I'd say that's scientific evidence that it makes no difference then. Fancy doing a test of 72 hours darkness when the lab opens again and outing this discussion to rest?
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
duke (Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:43 pm) • biosynthetic (Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:26 pm)

Return to “Cannabis science and research”