Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Phytohormone's

Cannabis research, studies & results

Re: Phytohormone's

Post by Guest »

Rubbered wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:16 pm
Found most my notes, I just need to sort them and type up. Got notes on 3 different types of culture. I'll start by typing up the first and hopefully build on it. I have 3 but just so you know there's about 8 different principles and will be dependant on your application I guess.

But AYE, here's what I was trying to waffle earlier lol...

auxins (IAA or IBA) - high levels = root formation..... Promotes cell elongation and division giving adventitious roots.

Cytokinins (adenine derivatives) - high levels = shoot formation... Promotes cell division, plant growth and development. - Kinetin most commonly used.

Ratios are altered in culture depending on your desire to promote roots or shoots.
That's right from what I've learned about cell elongation and division.
Thanks for that 😃

Looking forward to reading what you have to share.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
GMO (Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:56 pm) • Rubbered (Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:35 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Cannabis science and research”