Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Certain Cannabis Strains May Support Brain Cell Health

Cannabis research, studies & results
Norseman
Known User

Certain Cannabis Strains May Support Brain Cell Health

Post by Norseman »

The Australian biotech company Neurotech International Ltd. announced it has completed studies using human brain cells to investigate the anti-inflammatory and neuro-modulatory properties of two proprietary cannabis strains.

https://www.ganjapreneur.com/australian ... ll-health/
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
wutang (Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:56 am) • Cave Hill Cole (Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:48 am)
In the Silence lies the Power

Wayne36
Known User

Re: Certain Cannabis Strains May Support Brain Cell Health

Post by Wayne36 »

I think this does make sense as for a simple starters I fine some cannabis cant aggravate my anxiety and some times pain but than others help it more not sure if it's the strain or the nutrients used I guess I would have to grow 4 different plants two with different nutes and two without to test as theory but would maybe have to do allot more strains
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post (total 2):
wutang (Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:52 am) • Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:29 am)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Wayne36 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:23 am
I think this does make sense as for a simple starters I fine some cannabis cant aggravate my anxiety and some times pain but than others help it more not sure if it's the strain or the nutrients used I guess I would have to grow 4 different plants two with different nutes and two without to test as theory but would maybe have to do allot more strains
Interesting dude. I came across an article or thread last week about anxiety in weed etc. One person mentioned it can be caused by the over ripeness of the plant / delayed harvest when trichomes are all amber and THC begins to degrade. Obviously I have nothing to back this, but just a thought. There are so many variables, and I guess it is actually guesswork on drilling down certain aspects that could increase anxiety.

I always get anxiety...mainly because of the po-lice, the fact its still illegal here. Bun down babylon! :Stoned:
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 am) • Wayne36 (Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:35 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

wutang wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:56 am
One person mentioned it can be caused by the over ripeness of the plant / delayed harvest when trichomes are all amber and THC begins to degrade
I honestly have read the same thing somewhere recently and i can't for the life of me remember where i saw it.
wutang (Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:49 am) • Wayne36 (Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:35 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Norseman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 am
wutang wrote:
One person mentioned it can be caused by the over ripeness of the plant / delayed harvest when trichomes are all amber and THC begins to degrade
I honestly have read the same thing somewhere recently and i can't for the life of me remember where i saw it.
Haha dude you're like me. It's always some random post I come across when I'm searching for answers but not directly related if that makes sense. I was probably looking at harvest/flushing times etc

Big up @Norseman have a good day dude.
Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 am) • Wayne36 (Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

wutang wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 am
Haha dude you're like me. It's always some random post I come across when I'm searching for answers
Yeah i come across a lot of info that i later when i need to find it again have issues doing just that since i can't remember where i did see it in the first place.

Thanks and i wish you the same bro.
wutang (Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:19 am) • Wayne36 (Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Norseman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:58 am
wutang wrote:
Haha dude you're like me. It's always some random post I come across when I'm searching for answers
Yeah i come across a lot of info that i later when i need to find it again have issues doing just that since i can't remember where i did see it in the first place.

Yeah man totally. I always think at the time shall I bookmark it...then think nah I should be fine and will be able to search for it again..but when the time comes...nada hahah
Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:22 am) • Wayne36 (Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

wutang wrote:
Wayne36 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:23 am
Interesting dude. I came across an article or thread last week about anxiety in weed etc. One person mentioned it can be caused by the over ripeness of the plant / delayed harvest when trichomes are all amber and THC begins to degrade. Obviously I have nothing to back this, but just a thought. There are so many variables, and I guess it is actually guesswork on drilling down certain aspects that could increase anxiety.

I always get anxiety...mainly because of the po-lice, the fact its still illegal here. Bun down babylon! :Stoned:
interesting I thought it was just me that thought this lol but makes sense of the milky or amber trichomes and what kind of high they gibe off ... bit yea when interactions with police get my anxciety bad too or the fear of losing someone or worry
wutang (Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:27 pm) • Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:59 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

wutang wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:20 am
Norseman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:58 am
wutang wrote:

Yeah man totally. I always think at the time shall I bookmark it...then think nah I should be fine and will be able to search for it again..but when the time comes...nada hahah
Lmao yea your like shit I shoulda saved that post lol
wutang (Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:27 pm) • Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:58 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

here goes.........ive smoked / bonged canna for over 35 years now see.... here`s where it get`s interesting !!! ive been stoking dope for 35 years now or so...anyway what im trying to get over is..... ive got a good mate same age same kind of lifestyle but he had no wife !!! single he is....anyway this butty smoked dope pipe after pipe for 30 years............ then out of the BLUE !!! he woke up 1 day head fucked could not even go outside the house......the para had kicked in from smoking bowl after bowl.....of full melt strong dope :idn: either way my butty had to see the doctor as his head was clearly fucked............ so the moral of the story is be aware as canna aint for everyone....... its for the choosen few see. + if ewe start climbing the walls ewe av cracked.

my mate now is a recluse paranoid of his own shadow. just be aware it can play fuk with the brain............ i myself suffer from dreadfull anxiety + IBS of my bowel.......taking a shit is a work of art see. god bless windeeze........ :idn:

i think i need a break .....but it jest wont happen see. :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:03 pm) • wutang (Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:03 am)

Return to “Cannabis science and research”