Flowermate Swift Pro

How do you toke yours!?
Sage
Respected Member

Flowermate Swift Pro

Post by Sage »

Vaporizer review: Flowermate Swift Pro
So this is one of my favorite toys, it’s about a 50/50 with my bong as my daily driver. This is a flower vape not for concentrates but topping a bowl with a little hash or kief works quite nicely. Holds close to a half gram, you want a medium fine kinda chunky grind on your flower. There are no capsules to fill it goes straight into the chamber, you will want to use the little funnel so nothing gets in the threads of the mouthpiece. It comes with 4 rings to choose from that are the wall of the chamber 3 wooden ones that imbue a little flavor and a borosilicate glass one. I stick to the glass as the flavors are truer to the flower. It is a convection rather than conduction heater so the chamber doesn’t heat you draw the heated air through the bud which is nice because if you aren’t drawing it isn’t burning away. It runs about 30-40 minutes on a charge but you can charge as you toke for longer sessions. The mouthpiece design allows the vapor to cool a little as you draw but the hits aren’t hot. You choose the temp in C or F and can increase in a single degree at a time or hold the button. I set my default temp to 160F for nice flavor hits to start then increase as wanted, tops out around 470 F I think. At lower end it’s all about the flavor you won’t really see “smoke” as you increase so do the clouds. Your ABV will be light yellow to light brown not burnt and no burnt popcorn flavor. It’s a little bigger than a pack of cigarettes and easily fits in a pocket for on the go fun. Clean up is a breeze just a Q tip and isopropyl, but you likely only need to clean till after a dozen sessions or so. Comes with extra removable cleanable replaceable seal rings and screens and charges with any micro usb cord.

ImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 3):
Norseman (Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:33 am) • Guest (Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:12 am)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Re: Flowermate Swift Pro

Post by Guest »

How much did you part for this?
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Sage
Respected Member

Re: Flowermate Swift Pro

Post by Sage »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:26 pm
How much did you part for this?
I actually didn't, I won it couple years back on a flowermate fb contest. You can find them on sale online for in the $110-$120 usd range.

Last bumped by Sage on Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:21 am.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post:
Guest (Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:43 am)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”