Best portable vaporiser

How do you toke yours!?
Nanook
Respected Member

Best portable vaporiser

Post by Nanook »

Hi all,

As you know I have a volcano and me and the wife love it. I bought a normal vaporizer dry herb attachment called migvapor black...

and its ok, but not anything special ( in fact tbh it's not even a shadow of the volcano )

My question is.... ignore price - what is the BEST PORTABLE vape out there for dry herb? We'd like to take the small bong on holiday usually but it makes the wife cough so isn't great.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Best portable vaporiser

Post by Nanook »

Looking up about them it seems the mighty and the pax 3 seem to be top of the tables... the mighty I looked at before but never got around to buying - does anyone have one?

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

I have a Mighty mate..
I know u said regardless of price but it was 279 sovs when i bought it, which i thought was pricey for a portable vape but it had good reviews. If i could have afforded it i would have got the volcano digital for the house.
Saying all that,.... the Mighty is an exceptional vape, its the only weed vape i own and although it took a little bit of getting used to and working out the temps that i like/is good for the strain, it now has its own space in our overnight bag.
Battery is great, charges pretty quick and when the spout it stowed away, you can blag that its a battery pack.
Im sure there is better types out now as the Mighty has been out for a while but its been put through its paces for over 2 years and ive never had a problem....
P.s... im not sponsored by Storz n Bickle by the way .

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Cheers Glynne,
I have the volcano and know what you mean re temps, but once set - its set :)
It is expensive but I have wasted so much on cheaper products - I looked at reviews and it still seems to come top of most even though its a bit old. Might have to bite the bullet and get one. I will see if anyone else comments first :)
Do you find it uses a lot of weed to what you get? That was my main concern with other vapes - seemed to use 10x as much as a bowl to get the same effect.

Glynne420
Respected Member

Post by Glynne420 »

Not at all.... i put probably 3 bowls worth of the mighty in a single joint (im one of those "more is better" ppl when it comes to weed) and although the hit is different from a vape, 3 bowls of the mighty gets me ripped .
I also like the oil pad that works great and if you get some extra dosing capsules with the magazine you can load up 8 extras so you dont have to fanny around loading it with loose herb. The loader is great as well..

Fekking hell... i just read that back and i totally sound like an advert.. didnt mean to do that, sorry.

Glynne420
Respected Member

Post by Glynne420 »

Got to keep it clean tho.... invest in a litre of isopropyl alcohol.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I have ISO :)
I saw the magazine thing - looks handy... does it just work like a revolver gun?

Glynne420
Respected Member

Post by Glynne420 »

No mate... unfortunately . Thats a great idea tho....
The dosing capsules come in a grinder sized thing... you take the top off, take a capsule and it fits directly into the bowl.
I did find that if the bowl is not clean it a tighter fit but no probs if its hot.... i ruined a doser by by being really really stoned and letting it cool down and then trying to take the doser out.... idiot .
The loader is cool tho...really cool.
Grind your weed and then put it in the loader... the loader then attaches to the mighty (cooler unit removed obvs) and has a small removable centre, take it out, push weed into hole with the little tool, tamp the weed down to the level on the loader, put centre piece back in, top on loader, remove from mighty and put the bottom lid on the loader.. no mess, no fuss or pissing around trying to tip or pour weed into bowl, and when u get used to the loader, its seamless.

Glynne420
Respected Member

Post by Glynne420 »

Sorry for the essay... im ranting cos i gotta go to bed, im a bit drunk and need to sleep b4 a 10hr shift starting at 9pm tonight.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

pmfsl, no ranting seen - just good, honest advice :)
I think I will have to order one - I will see what the boss says :)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”