Best portable vaporiser

How do you toke yours!?
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Best portable vaporiser

Post by Minty »

I've been thinking of getting a vape to smoke weed for months now. I have a Crater Classic from ages ago that I never really used as I found it too expensive to put street weed into it compared to a joint but now that I am growing my own + Covid meaning I don't get out much I decided to bite the bullet and go with a full on desktop device. After reading this topic and others I decided to get the Volcano (and went with the Hybrid because of the shorter heat up times, plus I am a digital kid) but still need to get one for use on the go and so far loving both the Mighty and the Splinter Z for different reasons.

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

i also considered a vape a few times, but i preffer a decent bong or good old fashioned joint - no baccy tho, pure single skinners for me.
ive tried vapes before, mostly cheapos and they are a bit meh!

im also a tight bastard, which doesnt help.
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post:
Minty (Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:06 pm)

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Check out the Pax 3 for on-the-go @Minty
These users thanked the author TTL for the post:
Minty (Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:13 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

TTL wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:41 pm
Yea that is what @Nanook recommended mate. Looks very similar to the one I have - that Crater Classic:-

image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Minty wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 pm
TTL wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:41 pm
Yea that is what @Nanook recommended mate. Looks very similar to the one I have - that Crater Classic:-

image.png
Ohhh, sweet. That should be perfect. Looks like they just knocked off a Pax. Do you not like it? Nanook copied me and got a Pax 3. Just like RDWC and a Ph controller. Ha.

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:50 pm
Suppose it depends if you want to take a hit and put it in your pocket or have a session when on the go?

On demand or session vape? Whaddya want?
Basically on demand when out and session when in - hopefully the Volcano will suit my indoor sessions so looking for something on demand for when out and about. I liked the look of the Splinter as it's basically a box mod and I already have the mods from vaping eLiquid. And they are still available in the UK although I would say a little overpriced:-
image.png
Was watching a video earlier comparing the Splinter to a Steampod and the Steampod is more what I am used to so both good points (I have spare coils etc) and bad! but ultimately it seems like I could make that myself! The Splinter on the other hand looks like a 'Nice' well made engineered item especially with the materials it is made out of.

My problem with both is they are not that stealthy and while the Mighty is larger to me it would be more acceptable than either of the other two with the glass tips etc. when being used outside. Yea, it looks like a power battery bank but sometimes that is a good thing, especially if It was say in my LapTop bag at work ;o)

Still researching the portable side and to be fair I should find my old device and actually try it out with a full load! The prices I used to pay for weed meant sticking about a tenner in it per go so I really didn't even give it a fair play with. *I have no idea where the fuck it is now*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

TTL wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:21 pm
Ohhh, sweet. That should be perfect. Looks like they just knocked off a Pax. Do you not like it?
I never really tried it mate, as just mentioned to Marcus (Sorry missed your reply) It was more a case of can't afford to even pack it out to try it... I need to remember where the fuck I hide it and try it again now that I am not paying for street weed etc.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
TTL (Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:39 am)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

bigbadbillybob wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:34 pm
i also considered a vape a few times, but i preffer a decent bong or good old fashioned joint - no baccy tho, pure single skinners for me.
ive tried vapes before, mostly cheapos and they are a bit meh!
Same mate, I kinda like the feel of a joint etc, I still mostly fill my joints with tobacco with a sprinkling of weed and do enjoy that way of smoking but it would be good to move away from the tobacco completely if I can still get that tobacco hit. Never tried a Bong to be honest.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
bigbadbillybob (Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:53 am)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

For an affordable Vaporizer to use on the go and on demand you can't go wrong with a DynaVap M. The build quality is really good and the vape you get off of it is great.
I use my DynaVap M almost daily and i rotate between it and the Mighty from Storz & Bickel.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
Minty (Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:16 am)
In the Silence lies the Power

Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Post by Donkey222 »

I bought the mighty about 2 years ago and ive probably used it about 20 times its not that they arent great they are, nice hit and barely any smell makes it good for being stealthy but i just love the hit from a joint cant beat it in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Donkey222 for the post (total 3):
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:10 am) • Norseman (Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:08 pm) • Minty (Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:17 am)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”