Vapman

How do you toke yours!?
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Vapman

Post by Marcus »

Whoa...

It's fucken tiny. There's one of them english punds for size.

I just vaped that bit of dope and it's a fair n square hitter. 3 tokes of flavour off that bit and no funky metallic tastes like when you scorch a load in other butane vapes.

Runs on a gas lighter. Heat the bottom up for a few seconds and take a hit.

I wanted one for years and they sent a decent 420 sale offer through. All discounts in I got it delivered in 30 hours from Italy for 119 euro, there's other bits in the package like water pipe adapter and glass mouthpuece, concentrates screen, etc.

It also comes in a lovely egg.

I think this is a great rucksack piece for them hot walks in the hills over summer.

I swear this thing has just thumped me in the back of the head and made me dumber than usual. :wtf:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 7):
camkush (Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:56 pm) • 2-Scoops (Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:06 pm) • GMO (Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:15 pm) • Inactive account (Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:09 pm) • biosynthetic (Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:04 pm) • flip (Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:09 pm) • Herbalist (Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:05 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Vapman

Post by Marcus »

That egg might fit in the prison pocket too with a bit of a push, grunt and some spit.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
camkush (Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:56 pm) • Treetrunk (Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:16 am) • Herbalist (Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:05 am)

HRH
Known User

Post by HRH »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations Marcus,
Marcus wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:52 pm
...delivered in 30 hours from Italy for 119 euro...
The Vapman simply changed my destiny, so i'll try to put credit where it's due and mention what i recall as it's true origins:

Distribución de Soluciones Werner S.L.
Solwe® (www.solwe.com/en/)
Granada (Spain)

But then YouTube provides this other trail leading elsewhere:

GmbH/Switzerland
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung

Chances are my memory is failing and a correction could be required, so please check your documentation to inform us better than i have today, especially in the morning!

Although i never had one its “PinHole” concept still happens to embelish my vaporist hobby EVERY SINGLE TIME i light up, since it inspired a most enjoyable transposition to the patented pipe of Dan Steinberg after i noticed Solwe's Vapman - and also its Vaponic (formerly known as the Vapbong, once featured with a LoxLux lamp-like stealthy electric driver!) and of course the venerable Vapocane, with the difference that these were advertized on verdampftnochmal.de instead. I think...

Anyway, here's my quick visual explanation about how it approximately works:

Briefly put there are 2 nearly independent phases. At first comes pre-heating (#1), of course, then the actual heating which releases (#2) the noble molecules, except perhaps i figured this process juxtaposition might seem a bit blurred compared to my DiY-modified VG. The later scenario being customized to stick to this universal principle of dame Nature:

Which as i recall also got implemented in an electrical driver for the Vapman, years ago. E.G. you'd place it on some heater to temporarily transfer sufficient thermal "charge" (represented as "Q"), determined by the material's specific heat capacity and mass... But i can only suppose the conductive mode in a Vapman somewhat defeated part of its usefulness or it would have remained for sale.

Years after my own opportunity window passed i continue to dream of an IH version of the VG to enhance what i now deem as « Pulse Heating », much the same as in JAi's 1969 patent of a "Curie Point Pyrolyzer", though without its 21 temperature-specific 'PyroFoils', so far.

Who knows. If sufficient love were given to Solwe's Vapman we might someday get offered an IH version that offers Bi-Energy so its owners get a "Plan-B" option on days when electricity is unavailable. Going IH would address issues related to the blurr caused by a lack of thermal agility (speed)... One main difference being the absence of extra-hot exhaust gases as with a VG or Vapocane, the later retaining this option for those who require portable self-conditioning humidity the same as i do.

IMO you'll be very pleased having the Vapman around and i'll bet its lessons given while acquiring your operator skills will prove durable, if not priceless over a lifetime!

So, enjoy the ride...

Good day, have fun!! Image
Vaporist of Borg.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Egzoset wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:05 pm
The Vapman simply changed my destiny, so i'll try to put credit where it's due and mention what i recall as it's true origins:

Distribución de Soluciones Werner S.L.
Solwe® (www.solwe.com/en/)
Granada (Spain)

But then YouTube provides this other trail leading elsewhere:

GmbH/Switzerland
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung

Chances are my memory is failing and a correction could be required, so please check your documentation to inform us better than i have today, especially in the morning!
Yup, straight from Italy.

Works like a charm thanks.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
GMO (Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:19 am)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Well, i'm far from convinced it's Italian though i figure the manufacturer may have moved to another country, or it was mis-representation in the good old days to claim he was from elsewhere. Actually i was hoping for the inventor's name which i didn't pay sufficient attention to back then.

Nonetheless, looking at such exceptional concept, who'd want to pretend its design only evolved around readily-available parts in deny of its finality when it's clear in that case this was function eventually translating as a suitable structure - not the other way around as for so many "popular" products where the manufacturer's own needs got the priority...

Mica, gold and fresh-air are no ordinary top-of-the-shelf items anyway!!

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

That lil thing is amazing looking!! Thanks for the share!
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Marcus (Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:38 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

It's not just about the looks, the mixing with fresh-air is something worth a closer look! Euh... But not the same "look" as the other "look", with an "s", which makes a lot of "look" in the end!

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

https://vapman.com/

"Handmade in Italy"

My parcel also came from Italy.

:lol:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
GMO (Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:44 pm)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

I'm forced to observe the web page says « masterful Italian artistry » on top of mentioning its swiss design, an interesting mystery to me. Maybe there's a business partner, maybe the business moved to another country, possibly even more than once, etc. This has me genuinely puzzled. If it "works" that's a bit low priority anyway. To me the VapMan "PinHole" was a revelation!

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”