Decent Dry Herb Vape on a good price?

How do you toke yours!?
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Decent Dry Herb Vape on a good price?

Post by Marcus »

Hi Bulls.

For an out and about portable I use my Dreamwood Glow . .. https://www.vapewellness.co.uk/products/glow-rcv-14 You'll need a battery pack/ecig mod thing for it, but that's the joy of it... It kinda looks like one of them bubblegum cloud machines the youth of today like.

Its also a daily driver in the house too. Rips through a small bubbler are great. All wood, so a bit of olive oil keeps it looking nice.

These are my portables... Mostly gather dust since getting the Glow.

The biggest waste of money for me out of all of them was the Mighty.

It's all down to personal preference, you want a one hitter quitter? Like to slowly sip on a bowl? Like to take a hit and put the vape down till you want another without having a timer counting down?

There are ways to narrow your search down. :cowby:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 am)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Rixtar

Post by Rixtar »

I have had the Pax3 for a few years and still use it loads. Fancy getting one of these to see what like they are https://www.thekindpen.com/product/deezy/
These users thanked the author Rixtar for the post:
Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

What's the Fury like @Marcus its one ive been looking at becoming more interested every time i read up on it and is the bowl a nice size ? Cheers. :thx:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:14 pm) • Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:10 pm
What's the Fury like @Marcus its one ive been looking at becoming more interested every time i read up on it and is the bowl a nice size ? Cheers. :thx:
The fury is the wife's fave out the lot of them. It's idiot proof. She gets 2 sessions on 1 bowl.

Bowl is a decent size. Holds about 0.1g. I like loading the water tool glass and tooting on that native. Holds probably half what the bowl does.

The newer fury edge looks better, there's loads more attachments. These HealthyRips vapes are bombproof though and a good price.

I do like my Davinci Miqro too. I grabbed it for £50 ish with the full explorers pack... SOmeone fucked up the pricing on the website, but they honoured it. :running-around: I would grab an IQ2 off the back of this Miqro... But I'm skint and really don;t need one. :lol: But it's great for winter dog walks. Keeps my balls warm if I pop it in my pocket and turn it on.

The Dreamwood Glow works for me as I can hit it and put it down till I want to hit it again and it doesn;t keep cooking the herb in the chamber. It's 'on demand'.
There's some Stempod Si's back in the country now, so if you want a cheap 510 mod vape, they're a good starting point.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/new ... 4686494855

So tempted to grab one as a back up. :bang head:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:38 pm) • GMO (Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:28 pm) • Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
The fury is the wife's fave out the lot of them. It's idiot proof. She gets 2 sessions on 1 bowl.

Bowl is a decent size. Holds about 0.1g. I like loading the water tool glass and tooting on that native. Holds probably half what the bowl does.

The newer fury edge looks better, there's loads more attachments. These HealthyRips vapes are bombproof though and a good price.

I do like my Davinci Miqro too. I grabbed it for £50 ish with the full explorers pack... SOmeone fucked up the pricing on the website, but they honoured it. :running-around: I would grab an IQ2 off the back of this Miqro... But I'm skint and really don;t need one. :lol: But it's great for winter dog walks. Keeps my balls warm if I pop it in my pocket and turn it on.

The Dreamwood Glow works for me as I can hit it and put it down till I want to hit it again and it doesn;t keep cooking the herb in the chamber. It's 'on demand'.
There's some Stempod Si's back in the country now, so if you want a cheap 510 mod vape, they're a good starting point.

The Da-Vinci is another i like look of and gets good reviews, not the mirq though other one i forgot name of it. I`m not sure those 510 type vapes are proper vapes unless you have a temp controlled 510 mod, which i do but used on a standard vv/vw mod im not so sure, although im prolly wrong and not totally saure tbf, but i do like to know temps i vape at, it sure looks a nice and simple little simple thing to use. Nice one thanks mate. :nice:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:47 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:19 pm) • Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 am)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:42 pm
Marcus wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:

The Da-Vinci is another i like look of and gets good reviews, not the mirq though other one i forgot name of it. I`m not sure those 510 type vapes are proper vapes unless you have a temp controlled 510 mod, which i do but used on a standard vv/vw mod im not so sure, although im prolly wrong and not totally saure tbf, but i do like to know temps i vape at, it sure looks a nice and simple little simple thing to use. Nice one thanks mate. :nice:
You can get the mods to control temp using ArcticFox firmware, but once you dial it in, there's no need.

Mine's set to fire for 10 seconds at 39W then shut down. I get a good lungful from that, no combustion.

Then repeat as needed.

I can't sit for 5 minutes chuffing down a bowl of dope. I'm more a one hitter quitter.
My desktop vapes and butane ones fulfil than need perfectly. One big lungful and sit down for 10 mins while your face melts. :wave: :viking:

:lol:

I've just remembered, we got dosing pods for the Fury too. Another helpful invention.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:22 pm) • Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

2-Scoops wrote:
Marcus wrote:
2-Scoops wrote:

PM me if you want the Da Vinci.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:22 pm) • Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:32 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:20 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Marcus wrote:

PM me if you want the Da Vinci.
Your a top man and it will get used . :nice:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:47 pm) • Bulls (Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:32 am)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”