How do you toke yours!?

Re: Anyone else have a sticky brick

Post by Guest »

Egzoset wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:34 am
DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 pm
Ya just the Vape/Smoke Godget master! πŸ˜†
Hummm... Lets not require the services of a translator just yet!

IMO if you think the Vector KGM Volt might fail matching his Sticky Labs Co. vaporizer then pardon me for this criptic reference to a most basic principle:

Euh... :drama:

In any case please keep in mind that i only suggested my butane torch lighter was matching the consumption method fine, though perhaps i should have explained its blue flame only lasts 2 ~ 3 seconds at most, which is exactly why i used to carry 2 units in my vaporizer transport pouch (to alternate instead of over-heat):

The size is about 14.5 cm (L.) x 9.5 cm (W.) x 4.5 cm (H.) or ~620 cubic cm i guess... So i'll bet the Sticky Brick occupies more volume and also calls for something with "punch" like kitchen-size butane lighters - provided the flame can last as long as the associated ritual needs it to be, so this sort of "detail" is actually having some impact depending on how the lighter and tool happen to match together. My point being that an abused device won't be reliable the same as it would prove under normal operating conditions, provided it's got plenty of "juice" to do the job... And i consider the Volt targets cigarette users who only need to light up fast.

Moreover it turns out the Volt is already set near its maximum throttle limit and consequently half-full tanks rapidly cause performance to drop; in other words it requires frequent refills.

Sound familiar anyone? ...

On another hand, the leather pouch was sold with an electric razor inside, long long ago: it's refurbished. Nonetheless please take note everything necessary for a 1 week vacation is present in that picture, with a possibility to replace one lighter by a butane refill... Other than this i'd argue each toke costs about 100 joules, may 50, maybe 200. Not many times beyond that anyway.

Once again i'm curious about the Sticky Brick energy budget relatively to its toking density, opacity & volume, though in my pipe a particular configuration setup would help tame down a person's consuming profile most conveniently on the long run, ideally... But this is a bong-style setup seemingly inviting party-size tokes, so... On a Sticky Brick all parameters being fixed i suppose manual control over Fresh Air injection is Paramount, right?? After all the years the pinhole drag must have been tweaked to perfection, e.g. the ""inlet" port would affect performance in a major way compared to my VG pipe which can tolerate that path to get splitted between 1 manual port + 1 permanent one. Long story!

In any case our respective tools may happen to share multiple common features it doesn't imply there ain't a few differences - that i wish shall get discussed by the op himself if that ever applies at all, of course.

P.S.: Oh my! Have anyone noticed the emoticons started breeding exponentially?!!

:hungry:
All seems to make sense to me.

Difference in temp change etc etc.....

Are you high yet? If not, try it!

:lol:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations Grow_Guided,
grow_guided wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:27 am
All you have done is put me off replying to my own post.
Considered from my stand-point, and also a "portability" context (...), it's evidently ill-advised to claim all vaporist devices are equivalent - on top of obvious failure to realize the quality and performance of any "session" actually depends as well on both of your favourite butane torch lighter + butane fuel, ideally the "ZERO-Impurities" (filtered) grade. So my question remains relevant despite such hostile feedback:

What's the volume & weight of a portable kit based of your Sticky Labs Co. unit??
:wtf:

No NASA flim-flam Γ  la FC here! And by the way, i'm curious all the sudden... Was the idea of a take-over all yours? Just asking...

But just in case, i suggest some more hint you may want to check on Google, for example: "Egzoset 2010 Ban"

Like dejΓ  vu. Now lets wonder if anyone involved wouldn't happen to lurk around even today (in the backgound...)!

Or maybe i should cut on "vaping", right?... Done deal: i chose vaporization instead.

:harvest:

Good day, have fun!! Image
Vaporist of Borg.

grow_guided

Post by grow_guided »

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:31 pm
Salutations Grow_Guided,
grow_guided wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:27 am
All you have done is put me off replying to my own post.
Considered from my stand-point, and also a "portability" context (...), it's evidently ill-advised to claim all vaporist devices are equivalent - on top of obvious failure to realize the quality and performance of any "session" actually depends as well on both of your favourite butane torch lighter + butane fuel, ideally the "ZERO-Impurities" (filtered) grade. So my question remains relevant despite such hostile feedback:

What's the volume & weight of a portable kit based of your Sticky Labs Co. unit??
:wtf:

No NASA flim-flam Γ  la FC here! And by the way, i'm curious all the sudden... Was the idea of a take-over all yours? Just asking...

But just in case, i suggest some more hint you may want to check on Google, for example: "Egzoset 2010 Ban"

Like dejΓ  vu. Now lets wonder if anyone involved wouldn't happen to lurk around even today (in the backgound...)!

Or maybe i should cut on "vaping", right?... Done deal: i chose vaporization instead.

:harvest:

Good day, have fun!! Image
Thank you for killing any enjoyment I got from talking on this subject. Goodbye

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

So, where's the [ IGNORE ] button??

Since there's ZERO on-topic replies since a long while anyway!...

Post by Guest »

Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:16 pm
So, where's the [ IGNORE ] button??

Since there's ZERO on-topic replies since a long while anyway!...
A bit like FB not having a dislike botton....?

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Never heard of it till I read this, really intrigued now though, shame all the pictures are gone
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:26 pm)
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–‘β–„β–€β–„β–’β–ˆβ–€β–„
β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was β€œwhat am I doing tonight”.

Post by Guest »

Vador wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:17 pm
Never heard of it till I read this, really intrigued now though, shame all the pictures are gone
I looked and it's like 150 plus online. Bit overpriced for a manual type vape

:idn:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Vador (Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:54 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

I see, I wonder how good it is compared to say a crafty or mighty, I’d pay Β£150 for a manual vape if it worked better than what I’ve got.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

The sticky brick looks cool. I want to try one.

I use one of these and a blowtorch in the bong...

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/7th ... 6115334279

Code '420' at checkout gets 10% off too.

BEST VAPE IN THE WORLD. :viking: I have a back up too incase I break it, I liked it that much.

:running-around:

I have a mighty, solo 2 etc... all gathering dust. The elev8r just rocks for me. I also run 7th floor's LSV and Silver Surfer. They're cool home use vapes also.

My mighty is a dusty paperweight, as are most of my other vapes. :wave:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 4):
Solo Forager336 (Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:47 pm) • GMO (Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:12 pm) • Vador (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:19 pm) • Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:26 pm)

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Lets see about some of the excess noise.

1st, a "Grow_Guided" post jumps to the "stickies" (trophy) categories not even a week after this new member registred, on October 4th...

Then the YouYouMi accessories:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:42 pm
UGZq.gif
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 pm
Ya just the Vape/Smoke Godget master! πŸ˜†
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:36 pm
A bit like FB...
Not to mention this previous sample:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:16 am
Are you a Vape Rep?????
Now, to fake being back to topic like everyone else; still hoping for a pros & cons list relative to Sticky Labs co., somehow... Sorry but it's only "transportable" instead of just portable if one can judge by such refusal to answer a very easy question. One potentially bright side having to do with electrification, but this might sort of stretch the pulse heating concept so far it would negatively impact on the benefits of a non-thermostatic scenario. In any case i was expecting camping-size torch lighters but i did notice the pictures weren't actually visible on-line kind of early, which makes me think perhaps not even owned by the poster - but all there is to do is guess because the words don't help it neither! As if it was staged from day #1.

:rain:
Last edited by Egzoset on Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:27 pm)

Return to β€œToking Paraphernalia”