Anyone else have a sticky brick

How do you toke yours!?
grow_guided

Anyone else have a sticky brick

Post by grow_guided »

I mostly stopped combustion consuming around four years ago, initially using the dynavap 2018M but I found the draw restriction to much and needed something that had bigger rips, that is when I found the sticky brick.

This little wooden thing rips so hard I have seen people get the dab sweats from it, you can hit it through water or hit it dry with a down stem.
This is a dry herb vaporiser or thermal extraction device hahaha as some call them.

I love it let me know if you have ever tried one and share your pics if you own one too.

Peace
These users thanked the author grow_guided for the post (total 6):
GMO (Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:04 pm) • Greenfingers (Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 pm) • Guest (Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:03 pm) • anova.330 (Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm) • Marcus (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:50 pm) • Egzoset (Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:08 am)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
FX
Known User

Re: Anyone else have a sticky brick

Post by FX »

I've been looking at vapes recently and did see that, how does it work?
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 2):
Guest (Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:03 pm) • Egzoset (Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:08 am)
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

grow_guided

Post by grow_guided »

FX wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:52 pm
I've been looking at vapes recently and did see that, how does it work?
It uses a small blowtorch lighter to heat your herb and extract all the goodness. They are super good

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations,

Although i don't have 1st-hand experience with this concept my opinion of it is mainly positive, since that's similar to what i use every day i presume.

An intense source of heat gets mixed with fresh air to generate the "Release/Transport" airflow-activated agent (...), which is just extra-hot exhaust gases initially, generated as the by-products of clean-burning butane combustion. So one main feature of is self-moisturization usually absent from practically all other vaporizers on the market, with one trade-off though: in present of heat H2O + CO2 would be expected to recombine as Carbonic Acid if i'm not mistaking, at least judging from some odd perceptions while waiting for a visit to the dentist... And that's only confirmation the glass accessory may serve a healthwise function on top of boosting the toke, because that's reminescent of my own solution until the tooth issue was solved.

One other great asset is that the Silicon Carbide foam of my VaporGenie pipe could be replaced using a clever layout of cavities: e.g. material substraction instead of addition, resulting in a most economic solution.

Perhaps the toking amplitude might feel too much in my personal case, i wonder. In any case if there's moisture enough to build up water droplets right past the "dry" path that would be more support for these aspects i've briefly developped above. Think of some Hot & Cold water mixing valves in a faucet, with the main Hot path allowing a much stronger airflow compared to the Cold one as it only takes a little to tame down an intense blue (torch) flame. Which makes me realize these instructions may happen to be compatible:

So, if that makes sense at all i'd expect shredded dry flowers need to be relatively dry for better performance, otherwise moisture already present in the cannabic bowl shall risk depleting the burst of energy before its intended release function has begun, promptly followed by transport away from that bowl and hence the heat. A water bubler will cath particles but also add drag resistance to airflow which in turm may result in nuisances as performance variance from hesitations... Besides an option to avoid the potential of some unhealthy situation (via promoting pathogens growth inside...) the dry bong scenario implies there can be no water spills anymore, at the expense of yet another trade-off which resides in the addition of a "bio" grade cotton ball. A very tiny and fluffy one because more drag might eventually increase caughing, keeping in mind that such mechanical filter improves its capture ability thanks to condensed water sticking to the fibers, and hence it also means the path will progressively become more restrictive until a replacement is performed to restore its initial qualities. In other words it's almost organic in some way, the thing being that it requires maintenance reminescent of our own bodies to stay functional.

Another negative critic obviously gravitates around the fragility of glass, no need to epilogue there except once again there's a trade-off and that one is most positive, because glass is synonymous to ease of maintenance and perhaps even "reclaim".

As for "ritual" i'd advocate in favour of using this consumption method under sunlight rays to boost its self-awareness aspect, thanks to that same glass. So i guess i've covered it about expectations, now it would be most appreciated to read a description of the toking session in terms of "Pulse Heating" boosting aroma/taste appreciation, etc.

Only 1st-hand owners can confirm an intuition fueled by a trained eye and i'm sure the reader wants to know as well!

:drama:

Good day, have fun. Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
grow_guided (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:46 pm)
Vaporist of Borg.

Post by Guest »

Egzoset wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:59 pm
Salutations,

Although i don't have 1st-hand experience with this concept my opinion of it is mainly positive, since that's similar to what i use every day i presume.

An intense source of heat gets mixed with fresh air to generate the "Release/Transport" airflow-activated agent (...), which is just extra-hot exhaust gases initially, generated as the by-products of clean-burning butane combustion. So one main feature of is self-moisturization usually absent from practically all other vaporizers on the market, with one trade-off though: in present of heat H2O + CO2 would be expected to recombine as Carbonic Acid if i'm not mistaking, at least judging from some odd perceptions while waiting for a visit to the dentist... And that's only confirmation the glass accessory may serve a healthwise function on top of boosting the toke, because that's reminescent of my own solution until the tooth issue was solved.

One other great asset is that the Silicon Carbide foam of my VaporGenie pipe could be replaced using a clever layout of cavities: e.g. material substraction instead of addition, resulting in a most economic solution.

Perhaps the toking amplitude might feel too much in my personal case, i wonder. In any case if there's moisture enough to build up water droplets right past the "dry" path that would be more support for these aspects i've briefly developped above. Think of some Hot & Cold water mixing valves in a faucet, with the main Hot path allowing a much stronger airflow compared to the Cold one as it only takes a little to tame down an intense blue (torch) flame. Which makes me realize these instructions may happen to be compatible:

So, if that makes sense at all i'd expect shredded dry flowers need to be relatively dry for better performance, otherwise moisture already present in the cannabic bowl shall risk depleting the burst of energy before its intended release function has begun, promptly followed by transport away from that bowl and hence the heat. A water bubler will cath particles but also add drag resistance to airflow which in turm may result in nuisances as performance variance from hesitations... Besides an option to avoid the potential of some unhealthy situation (via promoting pathogens growth inside...) the dry bong scenario implies there can be no water spills anymore, at the expense of yet another trade-off which resides in the addition of a "bio" grade cotton ball. A very tiny and fluffy one because more drag might eventually increase caughing, keeping in mind that such mechanical filter improves its capture ability thanks to condensed water sticking to the fibers, and hence it also means the path will progressively become more restrictive until a replacement is performed to restore its initial qualities. In other words it's almost organic in some way, the thing being that it requires maintenance reminescent of our own bodies to stay functional.

Another negative critic obviously gravitates around the fragility of glass, no need to epilogue there except once again there's a trade-off and that one is most positive, because glass is synonymous to ease of maintenance and perhaps even "reclaim".

As for "ritual" i'd advocate in favour of using this consumption method under sunlight rays to boost its self-awareness aspect, thanks to that same glass. So i guess i've covered it about expectations, now it would be most appreciated to read a description of the toking session in terms of "Pulse Heating" boosting aroma/taste appreciation, etc.

Only 1st-hand owners can confirm an intuition fueled by a trained eye and i'm sure the reader wants to know as well!

UGZq.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
ohlordyeah_420 (Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:37 pm) • Josh (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:26 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

grow_guided wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:02 pm
I mostly stopped combustion consuming around four years ago, initially using the dynavap 2018M but I found the draw restriction to much and needed something that had bigger rips, that is when I found the sticky brick.

This little wooden thing rips so hard I have seen people get the dab sweats from it, you can hit it through water or hit it dry with a down stem.
This is a dry herb vaporiser or thermal extraction device hahaha as some call them.

I love it let me know if you have ever tried one and share your pics if you own one too.

Peace
Very tempted by these. The rip looks huge.
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post (total 3):
Guest (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:34 pm) • grow_guided (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:47 pm) • Egzoset (Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:09 am)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Post by Guest »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:38 pm
grow_guided wrote:

Peace
It is me now too 🤔
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
grow_guided (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:49 pm)

Post by Guest »

150 quid though :Shock:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
grow_guided (Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:48 pm)

grow_guided

Post by grow_guided »

Egzoset wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:59 pm
Salutations,

Wow dude, I mean I just use the thing to get high but, that’s some next level stuff.

Peace
These users thanked the author grow_guided for the post (total 2):
Guest (Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:16 pm) • Egzoset (Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:38 am)

grow_guided

Post by grow_guided »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:38 pm
grow_guided wrote:

Peace

The tips are huge check me out on Instagram I have a few good videos of it
These users thanked the author grow_guided for the post:
Egzoset (Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:09 am)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”