Anyone else have a sticky brick

How do you toke yours!?
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Anyone else have a sticky brick

Post by GMO »

Egzoset wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:27 pm
Lets see about some of the excess noise.

1st, a "Grow_Guided" post jumps to the "stickies" (trophy) categories not even a week after this new member registred, on October 4th...

Then the YouYouMi accessories:
DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:42 pm
UGZq.gif
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 pm
Ya just the Vape/Smoke Godget master! πŸ˜†
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:36 pm
A bit like FB...
Not to mention this previous sample:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:16 am
Are you a Vape Rep?????
Now, to fake being back to topic like everyone else; still hoping for a pros & cons list relative to Sticky Labs co., somehow... Sorry but it's only "transportable" instead of just portable if one can judge by such refusal to answer a very easy question. One potentially bright side having to do with electrification, but this might sort of stretch the pulse heating concept so far it would negatively impact on the benefits of a non-thermostatic scenario. In any case i was expecting camping-size torch lighters but i did notice the pictures weren't actually visible on-line kind of early, which makes me think perhaps not even owned by the poster - but all there is to do is guess because the words don't help it neither! As it it was staged from day #1.

:rain:
settle down dude. your over bearing the OP with stuff thats obviously over the heads of most people in the thread. no need to flex whatever superiority your trying to achieve

we can only apologies but surely it would be easier to educate and use common terminology to communicate than inflating an ego by belittling on the way

If ya cant explain it more simply... do we really grasp the concept :idn: but please cool your boots
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:49 pm) • Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:30 pm)
β€œIf you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

GMO wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:32 pm
...superiority your trying to achieve...
M'yeah, i noticed this obsession was suggested in some previous character assasination which i responded to in polite terms, as i recall.
...easier to educate...
Oh please, just ban me now, the provocation lasted long enough already: it's redundant as hell. Projecting "ego" things on me only reveals what's the real motivation behind...
...If ya cant...
More YouYouMi games. Ban the moderator too IMHO, and his helpers.

YOU've waited for it so long. You! You! You! Sniff 'n Liche style. Long live the Godet Masters...

FY
Vaporist of Borg.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

maybe someones vape isnt working correctly? or is it just between harvests? :idn:

:Stoned: and really not bothered

ill raise it with the actual mods

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Egzoset I've read through this topic an few times to try make sense of where any provocation has started. I believe this is just a misunderstanding and/or different levels of knowledge on the subject. I don't see a reason for anyone to fall out over this topic.

These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:51 pm) • mostang64 (Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:13 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

I say this with no malice @Egzoset but I can't understand what your trying to say in this thread, my little brain just can't comprehend it
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:26 pm) • Guest (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:33 pm)
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–‘β–„β–€β–„β–’β–ˆβ–€β–„
β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was β€œwhat am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Marcus wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:14 pm
The sticky brick looks cool. I want to try one.

I use one of these and a blowtorch in the bong...

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/7th ... 6115334279

Code '420' at checkout gets 10% off too.

BEST VAPE IN THE WORLD. :viking: I have a back up too incase I break it, I liked it that much.

:running-around:

I have a mighty, solo 2 etc... all gathering dust. The elev8r just rocks for me. I also run 7th floor's LSV and Silver Surfer. They're cool home use vapes also.

My mighty is a dusty paperweight, as are most of my other vapes. :wave:
that's a nice bit of kit, unfortunately I find myself moving away from glass things these days, two dogs, laminate floor and a stoner are all bad combinations
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Marcus (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:27 pm)

Post by Guest »

Marcus wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:14 pm
The sticky brick looks cool. I want to try one.

I use one of these and a blowtorch in the bong...

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/7th ... 6115334279

Code '420' at checkout gets 10% off too.

BEST VAPE IN THE WORLD. :viking: I have a back up too incase I break it, I liked it that much.

:running-around:

I have a mighty, solo 2 etc... all gathering dust. The elev8r just rocks for me. I also run 7th floor's LSV and Silver Surfer. They're cool home use vapes also.

My mighty is a dusty paperweight, as are most of my other vapes. :wave:
This looks brilliant.

I was looking for something like this before and never really found anything.

I think I can feel a shopping πŸ› visit :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:54 pm) • Marcus (Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:37 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:20 pm
Egzoset I've read through this topic a few times to try make sense of where any provocation has started.
Then don't even bother about it.
I believe this is just a misunderstanding and/or different levels of knowledge on the subject.
Still having doubts??
I don't see a reason for anyone to fall out over this topic.
Oh, it's a game. Finally, so be it!

My turn...

Oct 4: New member/ID
Oct 5: Β« Question asked about How does it work? Β»
Oct 6: Egzoset responds

Then some full-blown parade of YouYouMi monologues begin... For example here comes the great, boldly Magnificent and utterly Omnipotent Egzoset with a capital "E" -- plus gogo-style shadow-dancers on each side!!

Just to position the mindset installed by an acting "moderator" actually importing hostility from an old post then convincing the OP he was better get hostile too. Read again, you obviously missed that most crunchy (quoted...) episode.

:sup:

No wonder the badges and credentials fly in all directions after a relatively long silence, pretending it was no game and not even a series of repeated provocations. aHummm... For the fun of it, just because. Sure!

There's more that's been written already than i won't care to add, since it's systematically rejected just because it's OKay to list the pros but not as OKay to evoke the cons too. Which only proves this is another customer who could NOT have a truly objective customer decision, being vulnerable to external influences addressing (social) matters other than just "how it works?".... Which is why a reply focussed on the topic instead of Snif 'n Liche dialogs was expected to fill the bill, but i observe that's not the kind of entertainment this audience awaited for.

Need any more translation for that one?

Ban me now since that was the plan and YOUR game is over. Find someone else. Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Keeno (Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:23 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I really dont understand Egzoset. There is no plan to ban anyone. We generally do not do that on this forum unless it's spam. Maybe 3 or 4 people have been banned in the time this forum has been online.

I believe you are being a bit over the top and aggressive when there is no need.

There are no badges or medals on this forum so I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

If you believe a member of the team has treated you wrong feel free to message me and we can discuss it further.

I ask that you calm down and take a step back from the situation before anymore heated replies.

grow_guided

Post by grow_guided »

I only made this post to share what I think is a cool way to enjoy herb, I was NEVER making a review. I have no idea what the F the ego whatever guy is even talking about half the time, he has gone on so much that I gave up reading his posts.
I have literally looked for the delete button on this thread a dozen times because it has turned into more stress than it was ever worth writing. To egoman whatever your name is, you need to put the tape measure away man this isn’t a dong measuring competition I have no interest in what β€œweight your vape kit is” or whatever else you have prattled on about, all I can say is I bet your very fun at parties
These users thanked the author grow_guided for the post:
GMO (Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:48 pm)

Return to β€œToking Paraphernalia”