Dynavap PhantoM "M" 2020 Edition BY DYNAVAP

How do you toke yours!?
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Dynavap PhantoM "M" 2020 Edition BY DYNAVAP

Post by GMO »

Right-oh Peeps

Ive been playing with this unit now for about a week (ya can probably tell from the cap scotch marks)

ImageImage

The Brand schpeal
Introducing the latest iteration of the VapCap "M" by DynaVap. Finally released from the VapLab with some exciting upgrades for this year. The 2020 "M", still constructed from medical grade stainless steel, now features the Captive Cap functional geometry, faceted tip with airflow serrations, adjust-a-bowl technology to reduce the extraction chamber by 50% for easy micro-dosing, chiral airports for calibrated high turbulence air injection, and a 10mm tapered mouthpiece.

What's been updated?
Faceted tip with airflow serrations and adjust-a-bowl feature
Chiral airports for calibrated air injection
Enhanced tactile grip
Improved condenser alignment
New captive cap functional geometry
100% recyclable packaging
The new DynaVap ‘M’ 2020 Edition is deployed for use straight from the VapLab with the intent of providing the highest quality, durability and experience for an extremely reasonable price.

The 'M' is constructed from medical grade stainless steel to the exact dimensions of the original VapCap 'M'. The quality of the newest addition remains consistent with our entire line of products with an additional robust durability. Alike all VapCaps, the 'M' arrives equipped with our signature temperature indicating cap providing simplicity and efficiency for all.

Powered by practically any external heat source, it delivers powerful and tasty hits from tiny amounts of herbs, instantly.

Built in 100% medical grade Stainless Steel, the M is a truly groundbreaking device- the first vaporizer that can be heated in seconds using anything from a torch lighter to a candle to a burning ember from the campfire. Simply load a tiny amount of ground herbs into the M's tip, pop on Dynavap's signature temperature indicating cap, and heat it until you hear the "click" - then inhale for dense and full-flavoured vapour hits.

The size of a cigarette, the M is not only ingenious, it's more portable than any other vaporizer on Earth - and because it's capable of vaporizing the entire chamber in 1-2 hits, it's supremely stealthy too. Not just the perfect vaporizer for festivals and camping, the M is ideal for any traveller - even those whose furthest journey is to the kettle and back! No other herbal vaporizer offers such instant and powerful hits at such a reasonable price.

*This VapCap is shipped in our all new 100% recyclable cardboard package that is also very pocket friendly.
But when it comes to real world use??

Im really impressed, i got the unit as just to use while the bowl of an electric vape cooled down BUUUUUT this has quickly become my go to. A really easy learning curve but once ya got the basics you can really play around and get alot of different uses. Maybe the stoner in me and the pyro but its a very nice ritual of loading, heating and vaping off of this

I think i will end up having a collection of these as i just bought the basic unit without all the extras (for a really good price) but im really enjoying the experience

hope this helps anyone considering a Dynavap
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 7):
Sage (Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:39 pm) • ohlordyeah_420 (Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:20 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:24 pm) • MrNice (Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:57 pm) • Norseman (Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:46 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:11 pm) • Egzoset (Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:08 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Dynavap PhantoM "M" 2020 Edition BY DYNAVAP

Post by Greenfingers »

Nice write up mate, Ive only ever tried a cheapo one and its ok ish :idn:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:07 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

LOl ....ya can probably tell from the cap scotch marks

FIRE .............been sucking hard on that
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
GMO (Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:22 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Looks interesting
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:05 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

scorch lmao. my bad.

If i didnt mention this is an analogue vape so you heat the cap with a flame till you hear a click and your away

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I’ve got one of these 2019m does the job with no fuss and is a damd sight easier much much easier on the lungs than any form of combustion. Am currently having a break from it with a nice little battery operated unit I bought recently plus a need a new cap for it as it stopped clicking, but I will go back to it.
Didn’t think I’d see the day GMO became a vaping convert but good on ya brother 👍
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
flip (Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:59 pm) • GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Nice one @GMO I got a few of them myself by now and i just love them to the point where my other electronic devices are starting to collect dust. The major advantage as i see it is that it works without batteries and as long as you got Gas in that torch you are good to go. And if you are into Dabbing Dynavap got this thing called Dynacoil that you insert in the tip and you put your concentrate into it and then you heat it up as normal.

My guess is that you will try the Dynacoil next and get even more impressed.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:13 pm) • GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

How is this on the go? I mean are those little torch lighters any cop to take this out to say a festival/ gig/ walking between pubs? My crafty has recently died and my gf wants a little vape for when we go out (I still got my joint tin and bud bomb)

Does it take long to heat up?
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post:
GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:16 am
How is this on the go?
For me it is working like a charm on the go. And when i am out in public it is so small and discrete that no one reacts on it.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
ohlordyeah_420 (Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:47 am) • GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm)

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Norseman wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:35 am
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:16 am
How is this on the go?
For me it is working like a charm on the go. And when i am out in public it is so small and discrete that no one reacts on it.
Thanks dude. That's what I wanted to know. I like the size and I always have a lighter so getting a new torch one is no bother.

Except last night where I drove to the cinema to watch black widow in 3d. Parked up in a quiet area to blast my bud bomb before going in and realised I forgot my lighter. Had to watch that rubbish sober.
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:55 am) • GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”