How do you toke yours!?
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Dynavap PhantoM "M" 2020 Edition BY DYNAVAP

Post by Marcus »

GMO wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:06 am
scorch lmao. my bad.

If i didnt mention this is an analogue vape so you heat the cap with a flame till you hear a click and your away
1 click or 2?

All 3 of my dynavaps have 2 clicks to listen for... are the new ones different?

I can also recommend the concentrate insert for them, like a coil of titanium. Bit pricey, but it rocks for squish and hash. :morning:

I don;t use them for flower anymore, but they do get broke out for bubble hash through the bong. Stick your finger on the hole and blast away.

Also, (a little cheap hack) if you have any silicon whip tube from another vape, it fits over the mouthpiece/stem and fits into a water piece quite snugly.

PS - have you burnt yourself on it yet? Or burnt a hole in your rug?

:lol:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:14 pm) • GMO (Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:32 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:37 pm
GMO wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:06 am
scorch lmao. my bad.

If i didnt mention this is an analogue vape so you heat the cap with a flame till you hear a click and your away
1 click or 2?

All 3 of my dynavaps have 2 clicks to listen for... are the new ones different?

I can also recommend the concentrate insert for them, like a coil of titanium. Bit pricey, but it rocks for squish and hash. :morning:

I don;t use them for flower anymore, but they do get broke out for bubble hash through the bong. Stick your finger on the hole and blast away.

Also, (a little cheap hack) if you have any silicon whip tube from another vape, it fits over the mouthpiece/stem and fits into a water piece quite snugly.

PS - have you burnt yourself on it yet? Or burnt a hole in your rug?

:lol:
Yeah mine does 2 clicks, apparently the second one is there for redundancy of if you dont hear the first

a few times ive been distracted and torched it passed the clicks and the first toot is like car exhaust but when ya listen for the clicks (i wait for the second as im still vaping hot) it works nice

no burnt end yet, but i can see it happening
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Marcus (Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:26 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

GMO wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:36 pm
...hope this helps anyone considering a Dynavap
Nicely done, i like that it gets a fair review once in a while considering there are true merits not generally available otherwise: its initial torch-only design happens to be IH-friendly and hence this creates a unique "niche" i refer to as "Bi-Energy". But there's more beyond the wall to discover + experience and it may eventually initiate some future urge to return shopping around once again, simply because this solution comes with its own implicit limitations - "by design" exactly.

Yet, assuming a reasonable learning-curve shall follow i'll skip the details and promptly wish the new DV VC owner to enjoy his venture fully, rooted in the present!

There's always time for analyses from newly-acquired perspectives at a later time.

Good day, have fun!! Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
GMO (Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:40 am)
Vaporist of Borg.

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”