Arizer Air 50% off at the moment.

How do you toke yours!?
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Arizer Air 50% off at the moment.

Post by Marcus »

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for a decent vape.

https://arizer.com/air/

This is a good bargain deal for you US and Canada folks. :oik!:

I've got one of their solo2 that the wife has nicked, I've had an EQ and an argo of theirs too. All solid kit.

:oik!: :bye:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
Nom (Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:16 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:57 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Arizer Air 50% off at the moment.

Post by 2-Scoops »

Its my goto vape @Marcus is this. So whats your top or fave portable few vapes ? Give us a list, remember im a tight coont but possibly looking at getting summink else to try out soon.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Marcus (Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:46 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

I'm liking my 510 mod vape at the moment @2-Scoops ... Dreamwood Glow. https://www.vapewellness.co.uk/products ... 9138507838

Just fill the chamber and hit the button when I want a toke. On demand. :oik!:

I;m rocking the LifeSaber (LSV) tonight though as It vapes hash exquisitely. :morning: https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/life-saber-vaporizer/

An 18mm male to male adapter fits inside the heater cover and I squidge a steel wool in there to sit the hash on in a top hat mesh. :oik!:

ImageImage

So them are my go to vapes at the moment.

I have a SilverSurfer from the same folks who make the LSV and that's a hard hitter normally out on the table, but the LSV is less messy with the full melt.

The wife rocks the Solo 2 by arizer. :oik!:

Everything else is gathering dust. Davinci Miqro, Ghost MV1, RBT Splinter, Dynavaps, Fury... the list goes on. :bang head:

But the LSV is end game for vapes here, unless I need a portable then the 510 mod one suits best for me.

My next purchase will be a special treat... https://www.art-of-vapor.com/de/shop-ge ... c-edition/
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
wutang (Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:16 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Do you not rate the ghost it was one i was looking at once upon a time @Marcus ?

I do have lots of 510 mods but i dont like the idea of it not really vaping and burning weed, but anything that's got a coil burning red that weed is touching is gonna combust and it seems that`s how it works by looks of it. Does the weed not touch the coil ? But if it does touch and that`s case it works on those combustion type principles imo. So well i have boxes full of atties i could prolly rewire to vape just like the wooden rda 510 atty to do same jobby if i`m under standing how it works which is just same as an rda dripper type eciggi atomizer type mod with the only difference i see is the RDA eciggi things usually have 510 drip tips so not as sleek for using a bubbler. But it should also rock it up with hash or oils ?

I take it you rewick this one yourself ? Anyhow so have tried and used those clapton coils everyone raves on about in it ? Clapton coils or wire to build them with, might be worth a play mate, see if it hits any better and tastes any better, vapers swear by taste comes from these, i can`t tell difference myself whether its a ceramic, clapton or kantral coil with taste. https://www.thefogworks.co.uk/catalogse ... ?q=clapton

RDA atties save you lots of dosh if you not bothered about bubbling on with them. https://www.thefogworks.co.uk/vape-tanks/rda-tank

You ever had or tried a Da Vinci iq weed vape ? It just keeps pulling closer every time i see a picture of it

Talk about questions i`m like a pig sat behind a desk eating doughnut oinking on at you lol. :lol:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Marcus (Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:41 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:24 pm
Do you not rate the ghost it was one i was looking at once upon a time @Marcus ?

I do have lots of 510 mods but i dont like the idea of it not really vaping and burning weed, but anything that's got a coil burning red that weed is touching is gonna combust and it seems that`s how it works by looks of it. Does the weed not touch the coil ? But if it does touch and that`s case it works on those combustion type principles imo. So well i have boxes full of atties i could prolly rewire to vape just like the wooden rda 510 atty to do same jobby if i`m under standing how it works which is just same as an rda dripper type eciggi atomizer type mod with the only difference i see is the RDA eciggi things usually have 510 drip tips so not as sleek for using a bubbler. But it should also rock it up with hash or oils ?

I take it you rewick this one yourself ? Anyhow so have tried and used those clapton coils everyone raves on about in it ? Clapton coils or wire to build them with, might be worth a play mate, see if it hits any better and tastes any better, vapers swear by taste comes from these, i can`t tell difference myself whether its a ceramic, clapton or kantral coil with taste. https://www.thefogworks.co.uk/catalogse ... ?q=clapton

RDA atties save you lots of dosh if you not bothered about bubbling on with them. https://www.thefogworks.co.uk/vape-tanks/rda-tank

You ever had or tried a Da Vinci iq weed vape ? It just keeps pulling closer every time i see a picture of it

Talk about questions i`m like a pig sat behind a desk eating doughnut oinking on at you lol. :lol:
Ghost went bust Jimbo, but yeah I still rate it. It get's dragged out from time to time. I got 2 of them and we used to take them on weekend breaks with us when we were allowed... They;re stealthy and handy with a load of capsules filled saves bringing a jar of dope with us and stinking rental houses up.

This Dreamwood Glow is a coil in the base with a screen above it and the chamber above that. It's pure on demand convection. No herb is burnt. :oik!: I do think this is a clapton coil in this one... :idn: It just works at 38 ohm for me. 10 seconds toke.

There's also tha RBT Splinter (he went bust too) and the stempod (https://www.urbanistic.co.uk/products/m ... stempod-si) that are the same sort of set up for 510 mods.

I have the Davinci Miqro and it's a real small vape. Suits me on the winter dog walks as I can pop it in my pocket inbetween tokes and it keeps my nuts warm. 5 min session. I have pondered the IQ2, the original IQ was a pig to clean by all accounts. I do like Davinci products, they ain;t plastic and overpriced... (Looking at the Mighty sat on the worktop :lol: ) But they're conduction and I do prefer on demand convection.

:dance:

If any of that makes sense.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Ahh yes i got you......... about it lifting weed so nowt touches coil, so why i thought it might was you see lots that work this way. So do those coils burn out pretty quickly, kinda are you replacing them lots ? You know with it burning red hot they never seem to last long in ecig drippers if you let them run juiceless for much too long they just pop and neerd replacing.

Man you`ve put me off da-vinci a wee bit and mighty now too, nowt down for fiddly cleaning or over priced plastic. I do like the bullet thing though mate if your out and about. What other vapes take those bullet things ?

Yes got you about conduction and convection nice one :)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:31 pm
Ahh yes i got you......... about it lifting weed so nowt touches coil, so why i thought it might was you see lots that work this way. So do those coils burn out pretty quickly, kinda are you replacing them lots ? You know with it burning red hot they never seem to last long in ecig drippers if you let them run juiceless for much too long they just pop and neerd replacing.

Man you`ve put me off da-vinci a wee bit and mighty now too, nowt down for fiddly cleaning or over priced plastic. I do like the bullet thing though mate if your out and about. What other vapes take those bullet things ?

Yes got you about conduction and convection nice one :)
I've had this coil running for yonks now, think they last a good year or two? I got sent a spare anyway. It does glow, but it;s meant too. It's a thicker gauge metal than the ecig ones I think. DUnno. :idn:

My little miqro Davinci is real easy to clean, I just know from other forums that folks called one part on the IQ "The Devil's Anus"... :lol: But they still used the things. You might get on with a MIghty or equivalent. They can take capsules too. Just always feels a rushed session to me... 2 minutes to hoover the load up. It extracts hard and fast, dope for me is about taking it easy man... I don;t like being rushed by a plastic vape. :i agree:

:lol:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

When ever ive ran a coil too long in an RDA type atty that`s not covered in juice or oil, usually with RSO and not having a big/thick enough blob on coil, they do tend to burn out pretty quicker, well they just pop like a bulb lessthe ping. Then again alot of it is down to temps your burning it at and how long your pressing button for i would think, well it in my book, cus every bloody time i ever let a mukka have a go on a dripper the bloody coil always seems to burn out quicker, i think they`re just greedy with finger on button. I`m not saying ive not done it but you kinda suss out what causes it to happen more quickly so avoid those long presses on button when coil has hardly any juice or rso on it @Marcus .

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”