Favorite rolling papers?

How do you toke yours!?
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: Favorite rolling papers?

Post by camkush »

I am lame if buying papers.. JOB 1.5 for me. I did receive some London Seed Centre papers from @Keeno and enjoy them.
These users thanked the author camkush for the post:
Keeno (Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:15 am)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Zig zags I would say are prob my favorite but I don’t have issues using any of the above😂
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Josh (Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:42 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:42 pm
sorry to derail slightly, but are those some Diamond Cut Co scissors? I've been eyeing them with a discount code, but haven't tried them myself. I like the look of them, how do you like them?
Yeah bro, I was listening to the "growcast" podcast with Jordan, and became a member of their "growpass" club, which offered me some discounts on bunch of things. Which included diamond cut co. I needed some new snips, so I got one of their full packages, think I got 20-25% off due to my growpass promo. Overall the scissors are good, i can't complain, especially for the price. They come very sharp. If I was being critical, I would say that the smaller scissors used for joint prep (like the two in the photo) are better quality then the larger leave trimming types. The larger models are good..but only just a notch above the generic Chinese ones.

I would say that the best garden snips I have used are the two listed below...but they aint cheap. The Okatsune steel is top notch, they use very good steel and are really high quality. I what to get a pair of their thining floral snips. The anvil shears by Lowe are awesome for chopping stems and large branches...also you can replace the blades.

https://www.okatsune.co.uk/
https://www.original-lowe.com/

That's my 2 cents for what its worth.
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

camkush wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:55 pm
I am lame if buying papers.. JOB 1.5 for me. I did receive some London Seed Centre papers from @Keeno and enjoy them.
Bro I smoked plenty of those JOB papers...usually with TOP tobaccoo...from a container TOP tobacco value pack that looked more like a peanut jar haha. Tasted awful for the first couple weeks..but addiction is a funny thing is eventually overrides taste
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 2):
Josh (Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:43 pm) • camkush (Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:44 am)

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:45 pm
Thank you for sharing the knowledge @Cave Hill Cole I was thinking the Wide handle pair might be ideal for trimming nice and tight, but I like trimmers to be spring loaded.

I'll have a look at the Okatsune snips, great podcast too. I enjoy the show but haven't signed up for the grow pass yet.
yeah you can can defiently use the wider handel model for tight triming. But as you noticed they are spring loaded, so yeah get sore pinkies after awhile.

Yeah its a solid podcast. The growpass thing was ok, I got a few tips and tricks that made my 3 month membership worthwhile. But I stopped paying for the growpass now, the deals and promo's you got were really only good for US residents. So i couldn't really justify a second membership.

Also, Jordan the host, he switched from Coco to soil. And he kinda has become a soil evangelist and has put himself in the "organic box"...nothing wrong with that whatsoever. But for me, i get sick of the snide judgmental tones towards people with a different growing style, that a lot of the organic growers/reps he has on his platform have...stinks to me the same way judgmental organized religion followers do "go ahead have sex before marriage..you'll burn in the fire of eternity, but that's fine your problem not mine" in the growing manner its "go ahead use salts...your destroying the planet and ingesting poison, but that's fine your problem not mine". But hey we are humans...judgment is part of our pattern recognition. Hahaha but like I said, I still listen to his show.
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post:
Josh (Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:44 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

elements.......no ash no flavor
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 2):
Josh (Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:45 pm) • Cave Hill Cole (Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:20 am)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

camkush wrote:I am lame if buying papers.. JOB 1.5 for me. I did receive some London Seed Centre papers from [mention]Keeno[/mention] and enjoy them.
I love the JOBS bro! Hahaha
They come in a massive pack too which is nice

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Josh for the post:
camkush (Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 am)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

JJ wrote:elements.......no ash no flavor
What are they made out of JJ? Sounds interesting

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Josh wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:47 pm
Watsup growroom

I'm a joint guy, so just curious what y'alls favorites are
I honestly hate anything labeled "slow burning" I feel like they run real bad and go out constantly.

My fav so far are these seedsman hemp papersImage

Dude, you butchered that roach material ;o)

I use Rizzla but real thin ones which I get from Amazon by the box load as shops around here charge like £1.50 for a packet of these which is crazy as I get 50 packets of them from Amazon for about £16 (32p per packet)

image.png
These are "Really Slow Burn" lol but I quite like that they go out ;o)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Josh (Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:59 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

I must say I do tend to use the cardboard roach material quicker than the papers so end up with a shit load of 'emergency spare papers'
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Josh (Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:59 pm)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”