Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

MrNice goes silent ish....

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
MrNice
Respected Member

MrNice goes silent ish....

Post by MrNice »

Hey guys

Thought i might be able to help some peeps here on small setups with some cheap Humidty automation and temp control
Im running a cheap extract fan i think payed £35 or £40 for it XPELAIR C4HTS Simply Silent ghost Extract Fan with built in humidistat which you can ajust with a crew driver from RH 50% to RH 95% to control humidity automatically 24/7
For verous reason i need to be a bit stealthy but ive seen some great ideas on here so thought i might be able to give back help to some others

In the summer last year i connected a cooling stat in the tent to swith side of the fan to bring an inline fan on to bring cooler air in to the tent and then swith off automatically when temp was decreased

Think cooling stat was £15 the fan £35 or £40 so for Between £50 and £60 you can do some cheap automation for your room for humidity and Temp control 24/7

Im sure some people on here will have a good laugh but im not here to blow my own trumpet would like to give back the love so far chatted to some very helpfull people GMO, Nanook etc

may help some peeps or may not

Fan Model XPELAIR C4HTS Simply Silent ghost
Robus Heating Cooling Indoor Room Thermostat

To the Video app.php/vblog/mrnice/18/183
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 4):
Nanook (Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:48 pm) • GMO (Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:57 pm) • Dex (Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:38 pm) • IMO (Tue May 05, 2020 8:02 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: MrNice goes silent ish....

Post by Nanook »

Thats cool :)
Be even more quiet with rubber between the unit and the wood ;)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “Cannabis Growing”