Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

taking cuttings the faultless way !!! a bit of piss.

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
sqydroshydros

Re: taking cuttings the faultless way !!! a bit of piss.

Post by sqydroshydros »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
sqydroshydros wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm
i cant even find the video man absolute scandal it is beef i left a few stragglers on after lollipopping as a reveg fail safe im in root riots to all i had knocking about gave em a good soaking so hopefully that and the skooshing down they got be plenty mate eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
here bach... app.php/vblog/keeno/2/591 :oik!:
it was taking me to client n i wasnt logged in, fuck me man im to old for the internet nice vid mate cheers
These users thanked the author sqydroshydros for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:05 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

sqydroshydros wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:02 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
sqydroshydros wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm
i cant even find the video man absolute scandal it is beef i left a few stragglers on after lollipopping as a reveg fail safe im in root riots to all i had knocking about gave em a good soaking so hopefully that and the skooshing down they got be plenty mate eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
here bach... app.php/vblog/keeno/2/591 :oik!:
it was taking me to client n i wasnt logged in, fuck me man im to old for the internet nice vid mate cheers
well i think i put it in laymans terms see diolch hope it helps ewe. :oik!:

Post by Guest »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:46 pm
Yep rik in veg same process from a flowering plant btw,then reveg them
I did wonder and you answered before I had the chance to ask :lol: Nice one. Can't do it late flower though?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

sqydroshydros

Post by sqydroshydros »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
I did wonder and you answered before I had the chance to ask :lol: Nice one. Can't do it late flower though?
ive took snips week 6 of flower it was 8 buds basicly in a desperate attempt to keep a late boomer pheno ..... 7 are revegging now after 30 ish days.. they had roots after 10 days.. the only thing is you cant have em in any humidity... as its instant bud rot if ur as far in as i was, built a aero cloner. but ive cloned with a dip in clonex and put in a pot of coco and forgot about it in veg room.. just gave it a foliar spray every few days

the back 7 there nearest wall is them.. if u zoom in its nugs with a single leaf popping out top now.. patience n persevierance with cuts from 12/12 i always try take em in flower as they become upside down squids after they reveg.. no topping needed or anything monstercropping its called i beleive
These users thanked the author sqydroshydros for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:38 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DIY.Rik wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
I did wonder and you answered before I had the chance to ask Nice one. Can't do it late flower though?
Ewe can take a cutting the day before ewe harvest the plant Bach and still reveg it not a problem if the stock plant's worth it they root quicker but take several weeks to resume a normal growth,lit 24 hours daily 2

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:21 am) • Guest (Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:06 am) • Josh (Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 am)

Post by Guest »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:33 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
I did wonder and you answered before I had the chance to ask Nice one. Can't do it late flower though?
Ewe can take a cutting the day before ewe harvest the plant Bach and still reveg it not a problem if the stock plant's worth it they root quicker but take several weeks to resume a normal growth,lit 24 hours daily 2

great googly moogly!
Lovely jubbly, thanks Bach.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:38 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

sqydroshydros wrote:
DIY.Rik wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
ive took snips week 6 of flower it was 8 buds basicly in a desperate attempt to keep a late boomer pheno ..... 7 are revegging now after 30 ish days.. they had roots after 10 days.. the only thing is you cant have em in any humidity... as its instant bud rot if ur as far in as i was, built a aero cloner. but ive cloned with a dip in clonex and put in a pot of coco and forgot about it in veg room.. just gave it a foliar spray every few days

the back 7 there nearest wall is them.. if u zoom in its nugs with a single leaf popping out top now.. patience n persevierance with cuts from 12/12 i always try take em in flower as they become upside down squids after they reveg.. no topping needed or anything monstercropping its called i beleive
Aye Bach with a flowered cutting use a prop and mist the cutting once daily for 4 days then leave it be a bag will rot em like ewe say fuk me Bach yours busy bee duw duw

great googly moogly!

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DIY.Rik wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:33 am
DIY.Rik wrote: I did wonder and you answered before I had the chance to ask Nice one. Can't do it late flower though?

great googly moogly!
Lovely jubbly, thanks Bach.
No worries rik

Today peyote number 2 has roots I mite run 2 of these as my butty says yes a few flowers to view for the rubber neckers
ImageImageImage

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:11 pm) • Josh (Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 am)

sqydroshydros

Post by sqydroshydros »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
sqydroshydros wrote:
DIY.Rik wrote: I did wonder and you answered before I had the chance to ask Nice one. Can't do it late flower though?

Aye Bach with a flowered cutting use a prop and mist the cutting once daily for 4 days then leave it be a bag will rot em like ewe say fuk me Bach yours busy bee duw duw

great googly moogly!
one trays for my cousin he cant do cuts...or is smarter than me and making me do it either way but yeah sog and pheno hunt + cuts fucking redic numbers man very para be bach to normal soon me man

cheers lad keep the updates coming... do u blow ito your bags so there like a dome? i did a few today i really wanna open em all but can hear you shouting DONT U Fairy when i get the urge

think they still kicking
These users thanked the author sqydroshydros for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:21 am) • Josh (Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 am)

Post by Guest »

sqydroshydros wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:03 am
Captain Beefheart wrote:
sqydroshydros wrote: ive took snips week 6 of flower it was 8 buds basicly in a desperate attempt to keep a late boomer pheno ..... 7 are revegging now after 30 ish days.. they had roots after 10 days.. the only thing is you cant have em in any humidity... as its instant bud rot if ur as far in as i was, built a aero cloner. but ive cloned with a dip in clonex and put in a pot of coco and forgot about it in veg room.. just gave it a foliar spray every few days

great googly moogly!
one trays for my cousin he cant do cuts...or is smarter than me and making me do it either way but yeah sog and pheno hunt + cuts fucking redic numbers man very para be bach to normal soon me man

cheers lad keep the updates coming... do u blow ito your bags so there like a dome? i did a few today i really wanna open em all but can hear you shouting DONT U Fairy when i get the urge

think they still kicking
It's good to see other people doing the same. I'll be adopting this method as soon as I have room.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
sqydroshydros (Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:52 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:51 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”