Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Post by seymore_budz »

Benjic93 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm
Sup guys, quick update and question...

2 weeks into flipping now.. is it too late to defoliate? Theres a few plants covering other plants but I dint know whether to just leaf tuck? They all seem to be doing fine, unfortunately not all the same height and is it too late to chop of the lower nodes? I dont mind keeping them on though.

Shit pictures. Hate hps for taking photos.ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Looking very nice and healthy Benjic93. As far as defoliation and stripping the bottom off, you can and people do but I like to get things before I flip. Just because the stress can slow the plant down for a few days while they recover.

If you've got brances that are bolting above the rest, you can also soften the stem by squezing and rolling between your fingers and fold it over. It slows that branch down and redirects the flow of auxins to the other branches. The fold will repair itself within 24-4i hours and the top will resume normal growth and the other branches will start to catch up. I've been using this technique to keep a level canopy and it seems to be working well.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

yeah id be inlclined to leav stuff and just tuck at this point aswell.

as GG mentioneds a good dtem pinching can help even out the top growths but beside that dude, up up and away!
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Is she low on nitrogen? Only fed her yesterday so will have to wait a couple days to rectify it :( shes on 4ml GROW 1ml BLOOM.

Been doing so well aswell :/ Cheers boys.Image

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Hi benji

They’re looking well past the growth stage now mate i would be dropping out the growth neuts now and I’d raise the bloom from here on in for sure

These are looking somewhat over fed with ferts fella there’s plenty in them to make the full transition into the flower cycle now

The fans are just showing us that they’re simply burning inside dude from what I can see

Are you planning on using any pk’s at all ??
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Smokey wrote:Hi benji

They’re looking well past the growth stage now mate i would be dropping out the growth neuts now and I’d raise the bloom from here on in for sure

These are looking somewhat over fed with ferts fella there’s plenty in them to make the full transition into the flower cycle now

The fans are just showing us that they’re simply burning inside dude from what I can see

Are you planning on using any pk’s at all ??
Ahryt ok Thanks man, I thought you use grow throughout? Just been using biobizz feed schedule as a rough guide. I'll drop it for sure though.

Ye was planning on giving her some Canna PK13/14 soon.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Some neuts we can run right through but not when it comes to grow and bloom,

So you can drop out the grow from about week 2 of flower or start of pre flower shall we say then we start to introduce the bloom feeds and from here I’d say now is the time you would consider firing in some pk too pal

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Smokey wrote:Some neuts we can run right through but not when it comes to grow and bloom,

So you can drop out the grow from about week 2 of flower or start of pre flower shall we say then we start to introduce the bloom feeds and from here I’d say now is the time you would consider firing in some pk too pal
Ahryt ok thanks man, and that is where I've probably been going wrong in previous grows.

Was running out of grow anyway, thought I'd have to buy more.

I'll do this with the rest aswell then, was noticing a few other plants getting pretty dark green leafs

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Benjic93 wrote:
Smokey wrote:Some neuts we can run right through but not when it comes to grow and bloom,

Ahryt ok thanks man, and that is where I've probably been going wrong in previous grows.

Was running out of grow anyway, thought I'd have to buy more.

I'll do this with the rest aswell then, was noticing a few other plants getting pretty dark green leafs

Sounds like a plan

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Sup guys, me again. Will try be my last post for a while, feel like I'm here more and more often lol. I think this is a sign of overwatering from what I've read but shes being watered like every 6/7 days. Shes a slow drinker. I dont know what's going on with these anymore. They've slowed down drinking. I've dropped the grow to 2ml per ltr and upped the bloom to 2ml per litre and 1ml pk. Why??!!Image

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Benjic93 wrote:Sup guys, me again. Will try be my last post for a while, feel like I'm here more and more often lol. I think this is a sign of overwatering from what I've read but shes being watered like every 6/7 days. Shes a slow drinker. I dont know what's going on with these anymore. They've slowed down drinking. I've dropped the grow to 2ml per ltr and upped the bloom to 2ml per litre and 1ml pk. Why??!!Image

Budsites look pathetic aswell

Return to “Cannabis Growing”