Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Experimental grow with a friend. Mainlined and some funky looking clones.

Post by Nanook »

IVe never seen that before Benji sorry, hopefully someone else has a clue
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Benjic93 wrote:Sup guys, me again. Will try be my last post for a while, feel like I'm here more and more often lol. I think this is a sign of overwatering from what I've read but shes being watered like every 6/7 days. Shes a slow drinker. I dont know what's going on with these anymore. They've slowed down drinking. I've dropped the grow to 2ml per ltr and upped the bloom to 2ml per litre and 1ml pk. Why??!!Image

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
That plants wilted heavily mate

Like on deaths door wilted

Give us a full run down of your environment and get some water into her quick fast!!

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

GMO wrote:
Benjic93 wrote:Sup guys, me again. Will try be my last post for a while, feel like I'm here more and more often lol. I think this is a sign of overwatering from what I've read but shes being watered like every 6/7 days. Shes a slow drinker. I dont know what's going on with these anymore. They've slowed down drinking. I've dropped the grow to 2ml per ltr and upped the bloom to 2ml per litre and 1ml pk. Why??!!Image

That plants wilted heavily mate

Like on deaths door wilted

Give us a full run down of your environment and get some water into her quick fast!!

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle
I'm running 2x 250w hps in a 4x4 tent with 2x carbon filters. 2 clip on fans and an inline fan. Lights on temps sit at 28c with 40% humidity. Lights off temps drop to about 18/19c 50-60% humidity. Some plants need watering every 3/4 days other will be about 8/9 days before needing watering. Some show signs of needing watering but still have damp soil? Tf? 3 weeks from flip.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Benjic93 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:37 pm
Lights on temps sit at 28c with 40% humidity. Lights off temps drop to about 18/19c 50-60% humidity. Some plants need watering every 3/4 days other will be about 8/9 days
what pot size are you running buddy. i am fully confident that pic is a wilted plant

it will 100% be worth firing up a diray and doing updates as often as ya can with lights off pics where possible to make it easier for us to see leaf colour. As youve already flipped, ya gonna need get things sorted asap in my honest opinion

i dont doubt that the soil may still be moist at 8-9 days that your saying. but looking back at the Nitrogen issue ya thought ya had earlier, now looks like it was recovery from wilt that you were seeing

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

GMO wrote:
Benjic93 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:37 pm
Lights on temps sit at 28c with 40% humidity. Lights off temps drop to about 18/19c 50-60% humidity. Some plants need watering every 3/4 days other will be about 8/9 days
what pot size are you running buddy. i am fully confident that pic is a wilted plant

it will 100% be worth firing up a diray and doing updates as often as ya can with lights off pics where possible to make it easier for us to see leaf colour. As youve already flipped, ya gonna need get things sorted asap in my honest opinion

i dont doubt that the soil may still be moist at 8-9 days that your saying. but looking back at the Nitrogen issue ya thought ya had earlier, now looks like it was recovery from wilt that you were seeing
The N def was on another plant wich I think I've helped.

There in 10ltr pots. Vegged for about 2 months before the flip.

Everything seemed dialed in before flipping.

I've been writing down what I've been feeding them. I've checked on them after watering and the leafs seem to have recovered. Sign of under watering? I'm just unsure why there taking so long to dry out and why the wilt before the soil is dry enough to water.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

maybe start regular updates for us, should help us understand whats going on. that plant will lose a fair bit of leaf in recovery tho just be prepared for it to get worst before better mate

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

GMO wrote:maybe start regular updates for us, should help us understand whats going on. that plant will lose a fair bit of leaf in recovery tho just be prepared for it to get worst before better mate
Thanks man will do

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Hey guys, stressing about the grow.

I have a blueberry cheesecake that has burnt tips and slight clawing but also going slightly yellow. Iknow shes showing signs of nute burn and I've now laid back on the GROW from 4ml to 2ml per ltr, 2ml BLOOM and 1ml PK13/14.

A Strawberry Amnesia that's looking pretty light green/yellowish around the edges.

French macaron that's starting to go yellow but I think that was because I dropped the grow from 4ml to 2ml but I've upped it back to 3ml see how she goes. Maybe showing signs of over water? Shes always bone dry when I feed her.

The rest seem fine, all other are on 2ml grow 2ml bloom 1ml pk.

Temps are 28c on but hit 15c yesterday when lights OFF. 40%humidity.

Cheers for the help guys

ImageImageImageImageImage

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Benjic93 wrote:Hey guys, stressing about the grow.

I have a blueberry cheesecake that has burnt tips and slight clawing but also going slightly yellow. Iknow shes showing signs of nute burn and I've now laid back on the GROW from 4ml to 2ml per ltr, 2ml BLOOM and 1ml PK13/14.

A Strawberry Amnesia that's looking pretty light green/yellowish around the edges.

French macaron that's starting to go yellow but I think that was because I dropped the grow from 4ml to 2ml but I've upped it back to 3ml see how she goes. Maybe showing signs of over water? Shes always bone dry when I feed her.

The rest seem fine, all other are on 2ml grow 2ml bloom 1ml pk.

Temps are 28c on but hit 15c yesterday when lights OFF. 40%humidity.

Cheers for the help guys

ImageImageImageImageImage

Also a mango widow.Image

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Hey Benji,

From what you're saying, heres a few observations I've made.

1) the temprature swings are probably a little extreme. I'd think about getting a heater for the dark period. They will grow fine @28c but a 10-15c hysteresis could piss them off a bit.

6-7 days to drink up whats in the pot is a very long time even for evaporation to set in. Are they on a cold floor by any chance?

If they're not growing well, it's always a good idea to drop the feed to around half strengh to allow them to recover. If it's cold roots or root damage due to anerobic bacteria growth due to the pots staying damp too long, give them a spray with some nutrients. That will give them a quick shot of nutrients they can work with immediately and buy you a little time to get the environent sorted. Get the room dialed in and see if that helps, if not then we need to look at your feeding patterns and schedule. Just don't keep chasing your tail and keep in touch. There's enough brainpower here to get you back on track. Don't panic buddy.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Cannabis Growing”