Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Walking with Brandon Rust

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Re: Walking with Brandon Rust

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Nice write up, I guess Brandon Rust can pull his cease & desist notice he was going to send you now.

there's some valuable lessons in there, sometimes the most notoriously bad ass strains...can be a mission to grow, especially on the first go.

Sounds like you need more AK bean brains in your life, I'd like to see those grows!
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 2):
anova.330 (Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:15 am) • Keeno (Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:14 pm)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
anova.330
Respected Member

Re: Walking with Brandon Rust

Post by anova.330 »

Cave Hill Cole wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:13 am
Nice write up, I guess Brandon Rust can pull his cease & desist notice he was going to send you now.

there's some valuable lessons in there, sometimes the most notoriously bad ass strains...can be a mission to grow, especially on the first go.

Sounds like you need more AK bean brains in your life, I'd like to see those grows!
I honestly never meant any harm for Brandon Rust’s businesses that he owns. I think he’s one of the hardest working guys I’ve ever been exposed to. But man his strains are a bitch.

I had plenty of my own problems to deal with or experiment with… So the result of the grows was definitely my issue. But then again, I think back to the herms…

Oh well we’ll let it be at that.

AKBB… oh, I have still the better part of that pack of a dozen seeds. I definitely want to pop them but I can’t right now. I’m working in about 16 ft.² of space. Damn. But the NL5 is, and was a monster of a plant. It’ll be that way again someday.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:14 pm) • kbag (Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:52 am)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriortheproject #weednerdworld
#potectDiscord

Return to “Cannabis Growing”