Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Carbon filter help

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Carbon filter help

Post by 2-Scoops »

Used Rhino pro filters for near on 20 years with no problems. Switched out to Carboair last time cus i was herein Chinese whispers about Rhino going to the dogs, true or not feck knows, i never had problems. I did try another cheap Chinese brand that was thrown about on here not as good just to look at specs weren`t close to other 2 mentioned, but yes i always get at least 2 years out of them.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Tictok (Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:03 pm) • kbag (Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:47 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

kbag wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:20 pm
Best filter i have used is the Rhino hobby normally last me a couple of years. Although atm I am using a Carboair what was twice the price. Saying that, carbon filters do have a R/H working range not sure off my head but I think its like 30%-80%.
Cheers that's a good point, I'm veg mine definitely went onto the 90s a few times.

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:30 pm
Used Rhino pro filters for near on 20 years with no problems. Switched out to Carboair last time cus i was herein Chinese whispers about Rhino going to the dogs, true or not feck knows, i never had problems. I did try another cheap Chinese brand that was thrown about on here not as good just to look at specs weren`t close to other 2 mentioned, but yes i always get at least 2 years out of them.
Cheers scoops, I'll do some research re the rhino pro also.

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

Atm I'm using an 8" AC Infinity filter which is the best I've used but they are expensive, also got a 4" Viper Premium filter which is also a little bit more costly than the Rhinos but seems very good. I have used Rhino and they are decent, the hobby ones are reversible to extend lifespan and they are cheaper but not sure if the pro ones are reversible :idn:
These users thanked the author biosynthetic for the post:
Tictok (Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:29 pm)

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

Just had a look on ebay, the price of the viper is in between the price of the rhino hobby and the rhino pro so I would say this is good value :oik!:
These users thanked the author biosynthetic for the post:
Tictok (Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:29 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

biosynthetic wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:49 pm
Atm I'm using an 8" AC Infinity filter which is the best I've used but they are expensive, also got a 4" Viper Premium filter which is also a little bit more costly than the Rhinos but seems very good. I have used Rhino and they are decent, the hobby ones are reversible to extend lifespan and they are cheaper but not sure if the pro ones are reversible :idn:
Nice. A mate has the ac infinity but hasn't used it yet. I'll check them a s the viper ones out.

Many thanks
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
biosynthetic (Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:02 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”