Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Nutes

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Home Grown

Nutes

Post by Home Grown »

ImageWhen I first started growing I used Foop only because I got a military discount. I liked them and had no issues at all. This run I’m using Cultured Solutions because the grow shop highly recommended it and I looked into them and saw some grows with there nutes and they looked incredible. So I’m running them this time with Roots Organic Original soil. Hoping for a good turn out. Has anyone in here had good success with Cultured Solutions or should I also look into a different company for the next run. It’s just so hard and confusing cause there is so many different companies and products too pick from it’s almost overwhelming. Thank you guys for the support.
These users thanked the author Home Grown for the post (total 3):
GMO (Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:19 pm) • Nom (Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 pm) • duke (Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:57 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Nutes

Post by 2-Scoops »

Never used them and i can`t say I've seen anyone use them here. That said dont go chopping and changing cus all branded salt based bottled ferts will do you a grand jobby. Peeps tend to blame it on their crap ferts if summink int going rightly or they do a shitty job with the grow when in reality its tends to be summink totally different, usually its their own faults too not bloody ferts.

Ferts i use or have used that do me a grand jobby are Canna A&B, Vitalink A&B and Growers Ark A&B but i think im over pond from yourself here in UK.

I`m running really low on A&B and my mate has about 4 litres of Shogun A&B in 5 ltr tubs, he`s had them in his shed a while since he ditched them cus he said they are crap :lol: i didn't have heart to say owt cus he doesn`t listen, but he was gonna throw them, "nah im having those i told him" ill use the fuckers when i run out of Canna`s stuff in next few grows or so. Now I'd never buy the Shogun brand unless their was a sale on and they were one of cheapest in shop cus its not cheapest stuff. More cost don`t make it good stuff its more like same as other stuff or brands on sale cus it all does same job imho. Basically and personally speaking with ferts i always buy tend to be cheapest or their abouts but i do like the Canna and Vitlink brands lots.

Welcome to forum and best of with your grow 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Nom (Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 pm) • wutang (Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:44 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Home Grown

Post by Home Grown »

@2-Scoops thank you man. I’ve seen shogun and always wanted to try them but they aren’t in the US yet. I’ve see Canna but over here they are at the top of the chart money wise. I want to learn no til or make my own super soil just not educated enough to do it yet. But that’s my goal. I will learn and get educated on it so I can just do that and not use bottled nutes anymore. Thank you for the info man really appreciate it.
These users thanked the author Home Grown for the post:
2-Scoops (Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:14 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Hey and hello.. I’ve not ever heard of those nutes so not sure on that brand. I use Canna A &B and canna pk 13/14 and they have always resulted in healthy happy ladies. Not sure that I’ve helped much but it is defo worth checking into Canna nutes.it’s a tried and true in my opinion.
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
wutang (Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:45 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Home Grown wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:36 pm
I want to learn no til or make my own super soil just not educated enough to do it yet.
Yes i like it, theirs a few guys on here make their own muck adding this , that and other to soil, but its not for me, maybe if i was fit and younger but nah i like my lazy ass way of growing, seems to work for me so im happy.

Trex

Post by Trex »

Never heard of them . I use Remo Nutrients from Canada with awesome results
These users thanked the author Trex for the post:
Home Grown (Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:52 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”