Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Help!!

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Help!!

Post by 2-Scoops »

They need feeding full strength ferts more than once a week looking at them now, yellowing/paling up of leaves from bottom up is a good sign your underfeeding, plants are starving themselves mucka. Theirs enough Potassium in your ferts without adding more Pot Sulphate , if anything theirs not enough Phosphorous for flowering looking at NPK values of your base ferts :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Unknown User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Help!!

Post by Unknown User »

jimmi2scoops wrote:They need feeding full strength ferts more than once a week looking at them now, yellowing/paling up of leaves from bottom up is a good sign your underfeeding, plants are starving themselves mucka. Theirs enough Potassium in your ferts without adding more Pot Sulphate , if anything theirs not enough Phosphorous for flowering looking at NPK values of your base ferts :)
I had only put them in the new pots a few days max before the pic was taken. The slow release should help especially with bad storms forecast here for the next few days. A cyclone is making its way down the Coast so plenty of rain.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Return to “Cannabis Growing”