Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

LAB, rice wash

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
chillbert42

Re: LAB, rice wash

Post by chillbert42 »

@DIY.Rik great to see some natural farming being practised / learnt .. i'm up to the same thing atm.. following chris trump youre onto a winner but it seems alot to get ya head round ! IMO 1 collection boxes are out atm - fingers crossed one is good at least !

the lactobacillus is great for prevention of PM / botrytis / plant resilience as well as nutrient uptake from what i gather so far

happy farming bro
These users thanked the author chillbert42 for the post (total 2):
Trippster62 (Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:00 pm) • Guest (Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:30 am)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord

Re: LAB, rice wash

Post by Guest »

chillbert42 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:56 pm
@DIY.Rik great to see some natural farming being practised / learnt .. i'm up to the same thing atm.. following chris trump youre onto a winner but it seems alot to get ya head round ! IMO 1 collection boxes are out atm - fingers crossed one is good at least !

the lactobacillus is great for prevention of PM / botrytis / plant resilience as well as nutrient uptake from what i gather so far

happy farming bro
Yeah I am due to make more myself.
It does work I can assure you. Worked for me but recently been very preoccupied and lazy, it shows on my plants though. Slow and not productive. Need to get my KNF back out for my living soil....
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
chillbert42 (Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:21 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Cannabis Growing”