Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Pot size

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Pot size

Post by GMO »

I also find with smaller pots of soil, it's worth letting them sit in run off for 5 mins to really soak it in properly before removing the excess run off

Smaller pots gush water really fast when the soil dries out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
newzimbabwe
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by newzimbabwe »

Thanks for all of the help! I usually water everyday (switching back-and-forth from plain H2O to a combo of fox farm big bloom and grow big every 2 days) don’t see much run off after I water - am I not feeding them as much as I should be?

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Not everyone waters to run off in soil

How big are your pots and how much are you watering?

As long as they are wet all the way through the medium you should be fine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

How long have you been using happy frog? Try switching to Ocean Forrest next grow as it lasts about 2 times as long before needing any feed.
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

heres my mrs plant holy grail mun... its growing in a 1.5 litre pot of dirt + still stretching :idn:

newzimbabwe

Post by newzimbabwe »

camkush wrote:How long have you been using happy frog? Try switching to Ocean Forrest next grow as it lasts about 2 times as long before needing any feed.
It’s been about 2 weeks with Happy Frog so about another week or so until I need to start feeding. Thanks for the advice!

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

newzimbabwe wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 pm
camkush wrote:How long have you been using happy frog? Try switching to Ocean Forrest next grow as it lasts about 2 times as long before needing any feed.
It’s been about 2 weeks with Happy Frog so about another week or so until I need to start feeding. Thanks for the advice!
Let the plant tell you when to feed buddy.. Ive used happy frog with a good outcome I just know FFOF is better. However I usually get 6+weeks before needing feed with happy frog

newzimbabwe

Post by newzimbabwe »

camkush wrote:
newzimbabwe wrote:
Let the plant tell you when to feed buddy.. Ive used happy frog with a good outcome I just know FFOF is better. However I usually get 6+weeks before needing feed with happy frog
I’ll definitely keep that in mind! How will I know when my plants will need to be fed? Will they start to wilt or taco fold?

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

newzimbabwe wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 pm
camkush wrote:
newzimbabwe wrote:

I’ll definitely keep that in mind! How will I know when my plants will need to be fed? Will they start to wilt or taco fold?
The coloring will give it away. She will start to go greenish/yellow. And when you feed it will have some color come back to her.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Can we see your plants? Id love to check em out hah

Return to “Cannabis Growing”