Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

10" rhino pro problem

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
kbag
GR420 Leg End

Re: 10

Post by kbag »

Nastyhabitz_ wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:07 pm
kbag wrote:What ducting are you using? Did you fast clip's for the ducting before the tape or use jubilee clips?
The filter and fan are joined together and taped up air tight . Then i have 8" accoustic ducting which is taped to the fan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
There is only really 2 scenario's that can cause this either you have a air leak in the ducting fan system or the filter is not doing the job is meant to. I always clamp my ducting first before taping. The tape really is only a secondary precaution to the fast clamps or jubilee clips.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

wish youd looked here or asked mate, loads had issues - me especially. I had the same as you I presume, a meter long heavy beast.... and it stank from grow 1 :( - See if you can get a refund.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nastyhabitz_

Post by Nastyhabitz_ »

Black Grouse wrote:wish youd looked here or asked mate, loads had issues - me especially. I had the same as you I presume, a meter long heavy beast.... and it stank from grow 1 :( - See if you can get a refund.
I had heard bad reports about them but the shop assured me it was a bad batch and the problem had been rectified. He did say if i had any problems to ring them and they'll sort it out. Even i get store credit its better than losing out. I paid £210 for it so its not cheap. Im hunting for vipers now online

Nastyhabitz_

Post by Nastyhabitz_ »

kbag wrote:
Nastyhabitz_ wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:07 pm
kbag wrote:What ducting are you using? Did you fast clip's for the ducting before the tape or use jubilee clips?
The filter and fan are joined together and taped up air tight . Then i have 8" accoustic ducting which is taped to the fan

There is only really 2 scenario's that can cause this either you have a air leak in the ducting fan system or the filter is not doing the job is meant to. I always clamp my ducting first before taping. The tape really is only a secondary precaution to the fast clamps or jubilee clips.
Defo no air leaks mate. It smells off damp bud on the exhaust :/

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

yeah I paid about 200-250 - get a credit. I will personally never buy from rhino again.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

try poking it with a stick ? :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

i also put my filter on the outake of fan have the iorns pushing through filter rather than sucking them see,my fans not resticted trying to pull air through filter it blows it out throught it 10 foot away in the atic. :Stoned:

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Very poor quality of rhino pro lately unfortunately :(

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

im running a ram 8 inch,it dont half pull the heat out sharpish with my new 2 ft hole in the wall passive intake,but i still run filter on the outlet not inlet !! side of exhaust,a good length of pipe straight as fuk i sware by the time its piped it down the tube the filters cope much better rather than trying to suck it in at tight pressure ? idk im just doing the maths ? tbh. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

been running same groom 18 years i aint had no issues with smell,until now im growing a few without extraction see.... :laugh:

Return to “Cannabis Growing”