Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Too far gone or keep pushing

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
newzimbabwe
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Too far gone or keep pushing

Post by newzimbabwe »

Hi all!

Wondering if I could get some insight - new to all of this so I’m wondering if I doomed my plants.

Here’s the rub:
I planted my germinated seeds in some miracle grow potting soil about 2 1/2 weeks ago; had a rough 1st week with light and they started to stretch. About a week ago I transferred them into a larger pot (more miracle grow soil) under a 300 Mars LED - in an open basement where temp fluctuates. They are only about 5” tall.

Just a few days ago I got my tent so now they are in the 2’x2’x3’ tent about 20” under the LED. I just started to give them fox farm big bloom and grow big. They are still really small compared to other pictures I’ve seen at 3 weeks and one’s leaves died at the tips. Concerned because they aren’t growing and will ultimately affect the outcome of the plant

I have a new bag of happy frog soil waiting to be used. But worried about repotting.

What are your thoughts - any advice to save them? Strain in cheese and seeds were pretty old.

Thanks!

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Too far gone or keep pushing

Post by Nanook »

Can you post some pics please? Much easier to understand :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Miracle grow can be very hot and the fact you're already feeding you probably burned them and stunmed them buddy.

newzimbabwe
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by newzimbabwe »

Viz wrote:I would say 100% your plants have nitrogen burn. When growing in soil or compost you DO NOT need to feed them for at least the first 4 to 5 weeks. I only feed my plants when they start to go really pale if growing in soil. That normally coincides with the first flowers showing.

When growing weed, less is more (nutrient or feed wise)
Thanks for the advice! So just water from on out for the next 1-2 weeks? What’s the remedy for nitrogen burn - Should I keep them in the same soil or repot with the happy frog? Just want to stun them again.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Hello mate, welcome to GR420.

As mentioned some pics would be great to see em. But as above, these are burnt. In soil you shouldn't need to feed anything for 3-4 weeks.

They should be ok, the leaf damage won't go away, but these leaves will be coming off in a couple weeks anyway.

Get a diary up, the members will be able to follow what your doing and offer advice as you go.

I hope you enjoy the place, make yourself at home.

Return to “Cannabis Growing”