Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Grown from seed need help

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Grown from seed need help

Post by Keeno »

jamieprov24 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:41 pm
Wardrobe Farming wrote:Seems a little high but I don't think it is anything to worry about. I am sure Canna recommended a background ec of .4 before adding anything but I wouldn't stress over the difference.
You don't need runoff yet. It is done to flush out any salts which you don't have yet since you haven't started feeding, though you should probably start ASAP since coco doesn't contain any food. That said since you have just transplanted I would be looking to fully saturate each pot, plants don't like dry coco. What is your 600w light? Hps, cfl or led?
Nothing to stress about, you have lots of help on hand and we are here to help make it fun :barmy:
Okay let's hope its fine then.
My light is a 600w hps light.
Got everything to go with it really.
So I would put under that in a few weeks.
Buzzing that you have helped me out. I would of left them for a few more weeks I would of killed my girls off

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Get a diary going for them, people will tag along but more importantly be able to advise and see issues as they happen.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Wardrobe Farming (Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:02 pm)

Wardrobe Farming

Post by Wardrobe Farming »

jamieprov24 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:41 pm
Wardrobe Farming wrote:Seems a little high but I don't think it is anything to worry about. I am sure Canna recommended a background ec of .4 before adding anything but I wouldn't stress over the difference.
You don't need runoff yet. It is done to flush out any salts which you don't have yet since you haven't started feeding, though you should probably start ASAP since coco doesn't contain any food. That said since you have just transplanted I would be looking to fully saturate each pot, plants don't like dry coco. What is your 600w light? Hps, cfl or led?
Nothing to stress about, you have lots of help on hand and we are here to help make it fun :barmy:
Okay let's hope its fine then.
My light is a 600w hps light.
Got everything to go with it really.
So I would put under that in a few weeks.
Buzzing that you have helped me out. I would of left them for a few more weeks I would of killed my girls off

No problem, glad I could help. Might be worth while having a 200w metal halide bulb for in-between now n flower. I don't use HPS but I've heard the bulbs don't run efficiently when dimmed. Remember and start of light when feeding, my water is a lot softer than yours so I am not sure how much you would want. cocoforcannabis.com has a good feeding chart for different stages and loads more information than I can remember.
These users thanked the author Wardrobe Farming for the post:
Budgie (Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:16 am)

Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Last snnipet of advice before zebedee calls me to my cot

Assuming they are photoperiod fems/regs and not Autoflowering plants?. But it stil applies.

They're still babies and little you don't need to blast them across three tents with a full on HPS Flowering spec light. Or is it a duel spectrum?. BTW, what growing experience do you have? All these questions we are asking/qualifying things with is because we don't fully understand your set up and aims for the grow. Get a proper diary up where you'll get way better feedback based on facts not assumptions.

Set up One Tent for now as your vegging tent, one extraction fan/filter, one oscillating fan, your hygrometer and , for the next week, use the 130w Lumi bulb only, make it easier while they settle in and you get your plans sorted. Save wasting leccy too. Have this bulb about 10 Inches from the plant tops and put them all in the one tent. 18hrs on 6hrs off. Don't be peeping when lights are off. You can use the shadow/lights rays to cover all the plants raising /lowering to find that sweet spot for your current grow, The pots should be grouped close together not spread all over for now.

Get your PH meters cleaned and into buffer solutions if they need it, some do some don't. Get the A&B nutes and water/feed them just a little every day, give then time if they are still wet the next day. Once they settle into their pots and have a few roots down they'll get greedy, but for now, use the lower end of the feed scale. Otherwise it's like giving a 3mth old baby a bottle of single malt when all they need is a bit of tit.

^^^That^^^ will see you right for a good two weeks. Once they show signs that they have taken hold and are starting to push out greenery you can up your EC/feed levels and also fire up an HPS to replace the CFL.

Hope that helps, you've had a lot to take in today, but chillax, take note of whats been posted and dont think MORE is MORE. Until you get a handle on what's what and get a feel for things LESS is MORE :oik!:
These users thanked the author Budgie for the post (total 2):
Wardrobe Farming (Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:57 pm) • jamieprov24 (Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:05 am)

jamieprov24

Post by jamieprov24 »

Thank you everyone for the help.
When you go on about a dairy do you mean just writing it down or keep posting on here?
Also I am not sure what seeds they actually are. I have a picture of the packet if that helps.
Going to move them later today and get them in my tent and everything back working again.
I have done a few grows before.
Also had them from cuttings and used bat mix. I understand about the light system and not overfeeding as well.
Although I have got it wrong sometimes.
What's the ideal temperature I need to be at now and humidity as well?

These users thanked the author jamieprov24 for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:44 am) • Budgie (Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:05 am)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

jamieprov24 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:17 am
Thank you everyone for the help.
When you go on about a dairy do you mean just writing it down or keep posting on here?
Also I am not sure what seeds they actually are. I have a picture of the packet if that helps.
Going to move them later today and get them in my tent and everything back working again.
I have done a few grows before.
Also had them from cuttings and used bat mix. I understand about the light system and not overfeeding as well.
Although I have got it wrong sometimes.
What's the ideal temperature I need to be at now and humidity as well?

Hello and welcome, start a diary here viewforum.php?f=26 you couldn't be on a better forum :oik!: ........ :harvest:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
jamieprov24 (Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:05 am) • Budgie (Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:05 am)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”