Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Mycorrhizae and Plants Make Great Allies

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Your Mum
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mycorrhizae and Plants Make Great Allies

Post by Your Mum »

I’m now using tnc mycorr max and I do notice much better and faster root formation. I agree there’s a lot of over priced unneccesary crap out there, I also admit I’ve used a fair bit of it too.

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Just too add to this, I potted up my coco seedlings the other day and its the first time i havent used roots excell by house and garden, just used GWS. My root system was not as good as i was expecting so im thinking that roots excell is worth the money but really need to do a control grow to be sure.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

This is the one I use. I can no longer get it from The Range, so it looks like another ebay purchase (and they wonder why shops are closing down)

I haven't often used it with weed as I am normally an auto grower, but have used it on chillies and tomatoes with great results.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Guest (Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:54 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

That's why I keep telling folks that keeping things simple in Coco is good! Less hassle, cheaper and always works better. As coco is inner medium..needs a little bit of extra help but .. just small bits and bobs as and when!

Your Mum

Post by Your Mum »

I use root grow in the garden (you can get in diy centre garden areas) I use tnc for the groom though as I believe it to have more beneficial mychorrhizae for canna than rootgrow does. I also use H&G roots excel but when this bottles finished I’ll just use maxi crop seaweed.
Anything canna specific tends to be much more expensive but not necessarily much better in my experience
These users thanked the author Your Mum for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:03 pm)

Your Mum

Post by Your Mum »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 am

This is the one I use. I can no longer get it from The Range, so it looks like another ebay purchase (and they wonder why shops are closing down)

I haven't often used it with weed as I am normally an auto grower, but have used it on chillies and tomatoes with great results.
I use it with all my autos, especially good if you start in your final pots. It takes a couple of weeks to establish a good network and then goes from strength to strength.
These users thanked the author Your Mum for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:03 pm)

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

Has anyone tried DYNOMYCO? We have 900 propagules/g of two species of endomycorrhizal fungi that have been scientifically proven to benefit cannabis plants. Once you grow with DYNOMYCO you won't grow without us again. We have seen some amazing results from growers using our product. 🧨
Feel free to reach out. 🧨🧨
Happy growing ✌🏽
These users thanked the author aridynomyco for the post:
GMO (Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:34 am)

Cam420

Post by Cam420 »

Mycorrhizal fungi is one of my favourite things to use when growing, increases nutrient and water uptake - does great things for your plants, last grow I used only mycorrhizal fungi and the results were insane I yielded 5oz off an auto that was supposed to take 2 months but stretched to 5
These users thanked the author Cam420 for the post:
aridynomyco (Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:24 pm)

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

Cam420 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm
Mycorrhizal fungi is one of my favourite things to use when growing, increases nutrient and water uptake - does great things for your plants, last grow I used only mycorrhizal fungi and the results were insane I yielded 5oz off an auto that was supposed to take 2 months but stretched to 5
@Cam420 Couldn't agree more, mycorrhizal fungi are truly remarkable. Nature's underground connection network and they do wonders for your plant and most importantly it's roots! Have you ever tried DYNOMYCO? 🧨 We have a concentration rate of 900 propagules/g of two species of endomycorrhizal fungi that have been scientifically proven to benefit cannabis plants. The results we have seen are outstanding!

Feel free to reach out 🧨✌🏽

Trex

Post by Trex »

I havent tried Dynomyco , I swear the last bag of Xtreme Gardening Myco Wettable Powder was a complete dud ffs , at 70-80$ per 350gr bag im going to switch to a different brand entirely !

Any Canadian vendors ?
These users thanked the author Trex for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:05 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”