Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

G3 KNF, SST AND Other biological input Attempts

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
G3W2HIN
Known User

G3 KNF, SST AND Other biological input Attempts

Post by G3W2HIN »

Greetings and salutations I have decided to share my goals, follies and, likum lollies as you like ...

I am fascinated by the idea of making my own inputs from a renewable resource or a super abundant readily available materials.

If you follow the cheap home grow or any of the organic growers online you might notice that recourse is always a topic of discussion, permaculture ,hugleculture ,and organic growing .

Jadam style is an anaerobic type of Korean natural farming taking 3 elements from the arcana microbes, sea minerals, starch(plant sugars), depending on your goals testing some of this material can yield interesting results with imo.

I do a simple extraction with my ALFALFA FERMENTATION: Alfalfa meal=2/3 bottle 1.5 litre I believe. .8grm of RECHARGE microbes it includes a number of different beneficial compounds like kelp, aminos. LAB 9ml ,and not least sea water 3mls.

I'm doing a control now for my lower root zone systems because I've gone anaerobic more than once very quickly destroying the nitrogen uptake for some of the plants I've used the serum on. Wish me luck.

in one of GMO'S previous write ups I had chimed in with one of the recipes that I found works well for my search of natural PGR yes plant growth regulator hormones called TRIACHANTANOL a fatty alcohol that is used as a growth stimulant ,enhancing photosynthesis, protien biosynthesis, the transport of nutrients in the plant and enzyme activity.
Also found in bees wax.

Be forewarned about synthetic PGR they are harmful and it has been proven bad for human consumption.

SST : I found Seed Sprouted Teas online then shortly after chasing authors I found Clackamascoot the infamous Mr. Jim Bennett I follow this man on Instagram and listen closely to everything he says.

MICROBIAL COLLAPSE ROFLMFAO some people like these damn fuddy fuddy delegates just have to make shit up because they didn't see what was right in their faces.

SST CORN: ImageSST CORN: 1/4 jar of corn kernels washed and rinsed, vitamin coco coconut water I like using it for a boost to cracking the shell on corn it takes more time than most other seeds and a longer soak, soak all seeds submerged for 12-24 hrs rinse daily leave damp after draining. Days will pass keeping the jar in a dark room temperature place is preferred, once the tap roots run 1/4 inch 5-8mm long , throw them in a blender ,I like using my hand mixer.
the enzyme levels are deteriorating very fast however there are GREAT benefits to the plant, a class of plant growth substances known as CYTOKININS in corn these are called ZEATIN , ZEA are phytohormones that promote cell division or cytokenisis in roots and shoots.

GIBBERILLIC ACID are also found in most all malts (sprouted seed) Gibberillins are another plant growth hormone which promotes the growth, for instance gibberillic acid is administered to grapes to increase fruit size and induce seedlessness. Food for thought

BROKE OR NOT this I use for vegetative states...

SST MUNGBEAN:
ImageSST MUNGBEAN: 1/2 bottle mungbeans, fresh water rinse , 1/3 water coconut water here because mung beans will rot fast with too much sodium so I learned a bad lesson I'll explain why I use the coconut water later.store the coconut water mix and mungbeans for at least a few hrs. Rinse daily drain leave damp till sprouts reach 1/4 inch or 5-8mm long then blend it up with a desired amount of water be sure to dilute the mixture no more than 1:15 no less than 1:5 it's ready to go and or separate the pulp for a top dressing down the road if desired.

Broke or not I use this as a bloom supplement and watered down can help seedlings grow and clones. Phosphorus and potassium is readily available .

Fpj cannabis tips and leaves:
Image this is my first attempt at this so , I found some of these recipes on naturalfarminghawaii.net

Equal weights brown sugar smash up the tips or cut them up wtf ever you like to work for you. add LAB depending on the size of the batch Rub it all in together no water added to mine ..top it off with more brown sugar to prevent mold or ya know a cap so. Clean the brim of the container well Chris Trump suggests to wipe clean with alchohol and cover with a cloth or paper towel store in a room temperature dry dark place for up to 6 months. The liquid should be strained then diluted I could be mistaken 1:50 ratio to water. Can't wait to try it out on the plants.

Pdfs are available for free at the webpage noted above.

Updates with pics to follow..CheersImageImage
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post (total 6):
seymore_budz (Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:39 pm) • GMO (Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:32 am) • Josh (Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:14 am) • Guest (Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:29 am) • anova.330 (Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:34 pm) • GHO (Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:31 pm)
INNER PEACE

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: G3 KNF, SST AND Other biological input Attempts

Post by GMO »

damn dude! thats a hella impressive thread!

thanks very much for sharing and there are deffo a few things ill be borrowing from here :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
G3W2HIN (Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:48 am) • Josh (Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:15 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

GMO wrote:damn dude! thats a hella impressive thread!

thanks very much for sharing and there are deffo a few things ill be borrowing from here :D
So the barley will be the last thing I add to the thread I need a better source than what I'm dealing with. Thanks GMO
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
GMO (Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:01 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Be sure to check on your brew of alfalfa fermentation as it's a good idea to keep it from light and other elements as much as possible such as heat and if able lock the lid and return daily to burp it..I say this as it seems counter intuitive to lock the lid yeah it can break so dont forget. However the mold is undesirable but it is an indicator for healthy biodiversity in the bottle cheers...Image
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post (total 3):
GMO (Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:40 pm) • Josh (Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:15 am) • Guest (Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:35 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Attempt at replicating the PHYCOCYANIN extraction via KEFIR inoculated MILK whole this time and rice water prepared knf style to make LAB, SPIRULNA, KELP..

The ORIGINAL recipe from what I heard was : 4 gallons of milk, 2 gallons kefir, 4 cups spirulina , 2 cups of kelp...

I didn't do exactly that I didn't even do a full gallon so do your math in conversion for the amount you have room for.

This fascinated me immediately, potent ponics Steve had hosted a cannabis conference on the growing with fishes podcast. The material was mentioned to be used as a blue dye as well . Its truly blue , I'm amazed by the reactions of my plants as well they seem to pray indefinitely after my first inoculation.

Fucking purple blue Gatorade that smells like cheese.

I'm loving it.ImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post (total 3):
GMO (Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:01 am) • Josh (Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:16 am) • Guest (Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:36 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

thank you so much for sharing these here dude!

i was trying to do some digging when you mentioned it but now ive got this..... ive got no excuse!
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
G3W2HIN (Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 am) • Josh (Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:16 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

GMO wrote:thank you so much for sharing these here dude!

i was trying to do some digging when you mentioned it but now ive got this..... ive got no excuse!
No worries, and no regrets on my end . I'll try anything that makes sense.

By the by GMO I really do appreciate your candor.

Last edited by G3W2HIN on Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
GMO (Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:15 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Some information I've found on cyanobacteria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phycobilisome

I love the fact that this actually has accounts of specific wave lengths that make the phycocyano bacteria react.

This is a rather deep rabbit hole ..I warned you lol. Happy hunting.

https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/70/11/3130.full.pdf

Thanks again #GR420 for a place to share...

Inner peace
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post (total 2):
GMO (Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:57 am) • Josh (Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:16 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

hope ya proud

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
Guest (Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:35 am) • G3W2HIN (Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:56 pm) • GHO (Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:31 pm)

Post by Guest »

This is some mad science n lab shit :dance:

Why have I not noticedm this post more??? Naughty DIY!!!

Loving it.

You made FPJ with the alfa? That looks a good idea. I am studying phytohormones on my blog at the moment, I am half way through the 9 ones I have come across. Currently on Jasmonic Acid, which is an interesting one.

The possibilities of FPJ and KNF is unreal. a million ways to ferment, or skin a cat.

Loving it.

Nice post @G3W2HIN
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
G3W2HIN (Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:55 pm) • GMO (Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:53 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Cannabis Growing”