Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Random Cannabis Facts

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Random Cannabis Facts

Post by MrNice »

Mr Bull your like the encyclopedia for canna info.......... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Some kool info :roll: :roll:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Bulls (Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:58 pm)

CheebaBeans

Post by CheebaBeans »

Each Raw rolling paper contains KJ of energy!
Raw black rolling papers have the most whereas the original papers contain the least and the organic papers are in the middle. (Learnt it from the RawGuy!)
These users thanked the author CheebaBeans for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:41 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:14 pm)
UK Cannabis Seed Retailer

www.cheebabeans.com

Contact us: info@cheebabeans.com
Instagram: CheebaBeans

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

CheebaBeans wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm
Each Raw rolling paper contains KJ of energy!
Raw black rolling papers have the most whereas the original papers contain the least and the organic papers are in the middle. (Learnt it from the RawGuy!)
I try not to eat them!
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Terp_Pharmer

Post by Terp_Pharmer »

Bulls wrote:Bob Marley was buried with his Bible, his guitar, and bud of marijuana

Scientists have found that a marijuana compound can freeze and stop the spread of some types of aggressive cancer.

Both Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew hemp on their plantations. The British crown even ordered the colonists to grow the plant

In college, Barack Obama was a member of the “Choom Gang,” a group of boys who played basketball and smoked pot.

Since 2015, marijuana has become the fastest growing industry in the U.S. If marijuana becomes legal in all 50 states, the industry will become larger than the organic food market

The name marijuana comes from a Mexican slang term for cannabis and is believed to have derived from the Spanish pronunciation of the names Mary and Jane. (The two names were also common Mexican military slang for a prostitute or brothel.) Marijuana came into popularity as a name for cannabis in the U.S. during the late 1800s.

Cannabis seeds were used as a food source in China as early as 6000 B.C

The first recorded use of marijuana as a medicinal drug occurred in 2737 B.C. by Chinese emperor Shen Nung. The emperor documented the drug’s effectiveness in treating the pains of rheumatism and gout.

Paraguay is believed to be the world’s largest producer of marijuana

There is a difference between hemp and pot. While hemp plants are the same species as marijuana plants, they don’t produce the psychoactive ingredient (THC) that is in pot.

After Tupac Shakur’s murder, members of his music group mixed Tupac’s ashes with marijuana and smoked the concoction

Someone would have to smoke over 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of a lethal overdose. In other words, dying from a weed overdose is nearly impossible.
Factoids!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Cannabis Growing”