Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

which % of h202 to use and is tap water okay for res

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: which % of h202 to use and is tap water okay for res

Post by Captain Beefheart »

potentcheesydick wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:04 am
Why do some people use 11% and others use 35%, is it how much water your using I take it? If so would I need 35% for 5x40L totes?

Also I'm in scotland and have drinkable tap water at 35ppm, can I use it with ecothrive dechlorinator?

Dwc btw
if i were running any kind of water it would not be without oxy plus....1ml per litre and add it every day to a fully replenished res. :Stoned:

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: which % of h202 to use and is tap water okay for res

Post by 2-Scoops »

potentcheesydick wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:05 pm
Can't overdo oxygen I suppose, do u ph it before adding to res what's its ph like?
I use between 3 and 6 ml per ltr dependent on how much i use the stuff, i use higher dose on a weekly basis lower dose more often.
potentcheesydick wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:26 pm
Defos avoiding the silicone then, would u say its better for soil at least or have I just wasted money lol
Soil contains it in plenty already, its a hydro additive more than it is a soil one, i use it daily in my coco grows right till about 3 weeks before chopping
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
potentcheesydick (Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:33 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”