Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

GHO Grow Off?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: GHO Grow Off?

Post by Josh »

This sounds like a really cool idea bro

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Josh for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38 am) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Joshuaarr420

Post by Joshuaarr420 »

This would be awesome man i also would like to get onboard with organic just to see what the crack is with it if it does go down count me
These users thanked the author Joshuaarr420 for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38 am) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

Post by Guest »

Elijahgrowz wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:08 am
Great idea but I don't have the space to do proper organic you sen the size of the pots! I doubt I'd get one in my tent :lol: I done and tried it for long and failed back to actual food, alga grow and bloom once that's run out, on to the ionic nutes I brought

January is along way off and there's loads to be organised over the next few months I'm sure Keeno will get on it when he has time βœŒπŸ½πŸ’š
Well I plan to get X4 25L pots in my .8M square, or 20L if they don't squeeze in. Proper food is what nature intended :lol:

Stick to what your good at. I like putting myself a little out of my comfort zone though, get a learning curve going and before you know it.....

I'd like to do an A+B grow myself one day when I have space, it's good to see both sides of the fence :fight:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:43 am) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

Josh wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:23 am
This sounds like a really cool idea bro

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Yeah :thanks: but did I consider you guys over sea's? :bang head: Don't know if you'd get hold of GHO stuff. Maybe just an amended soil/living soil grow off.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

Post by Guest »

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:48 am
DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:37 am
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:08 am
Great idea but I don't have the space to do proper organic you sen the size of the pots! I doubt I'd get one in my tent :lol: I done and tried it for long and failed back to actual food, alga grow and bloom once that's run out, on to the ionic nutes I brought

January is along way off and there's loads to be organised over the next few months I'm sure Keeno will get on it when he has time βœŒπŸ½πŸ’š
Well I plan to get X4 25L pots in my .8M square, or 20L if they don't squeeze in. Proper food is what nature intended :lol:

Stick to what your good at. I like putting myself a little out of my comfort zone though, get a learning curve going and before you know it.....
I'd say good luck with that as i can only fit 1, 5 gallon pot in my 60x60 so only 2 if lucky in my 80x80, Margy was grown in a 5 gallon pot

As for sticking to what you know I've proved over the months of being here I know nothing :lol: hence why I'm going back to basics and using nutes,

I've tried the organic thing for well over a year and personally think I'd need a lot more space to even attempt it again, just my thoughts, nothing against the grow off I'll be watching it when it starts βœŒπŸ½πŸ’š
I have two 5 gallon pots at the moment in my .8M tent with the netting/scrog/support net and I don't think that's enough :lol:

All depends what you see important for the end product.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Elijah Growz (Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:57 am)

The Supreme Weeder

Post by The Supreme Weeder »

I'm down for this.
These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post:
Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)
I haven't been this excited since my last rocket test!

The Supreme Weeder

@DIY.Rik I'm just in the process of ordering a rigid pond liner for my two by four tent. I'll be making a mix this week and putting it in situ next Saturday for a two week cold cook. If we can get our heads together to work out what we're looking to achieve here to make it a grow off then I'm hot to trot. Looking at a 90 litre sips set up I think with the soil kit filling it and a bit of biochar alongside the buckwheat hulls. Have we got a start date or anything yet?

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:15 pm) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

Post by Guest »

The Supreme Weeder wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 pm
@DIY.Rik I'm just in the process of ordering a rigid pond liner for my two by four tent. I'll be making a mix this week and putting it in situ next Saturday for a two week cold cook. If we can get our heads together to work out what we're looking to achieve here to make it a grow off then I'm hot to trot. Looking at a 90 litre sips set up I think with the soil kit filling it and a bit of biochar alongside the buckwheat hulls. Have we got a start date or anything yet?

Are you saying you're Basically using a pond liner to line the bottom of your tent, then putting your live soil, straight in???? :ak: hands up I'm stealing that idea :ak:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
The Supreme Weeder (Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:20 pm) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

The Supreme Weeder

A rigid pond liner, an idea from gho to maximise use of space. Basically a big plant pot. He's putting one in a 60 x 60 for a chilli grow. I found one that's 78 x 48 x 30ish with 90l capacity. Makes more sense than pots for a small tent and importantly the heights can be fairly low meaning more room between plant and light.

Guest (Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:51 pm) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

The Supreme Weeder

Cost similar to a 38l airpot too

Guest (Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:52 pm) • Keeno (Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 am)

Return to β€œCannabis And Growing Q&A Room”