Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

any scottish growers use hps and dwc? its my first time

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: any scottish growers use hps and dwc? its my first time

Post by Treetrunk »

2-Scoops wrote:
Treetrunk wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:01 pm
potentcheesydick wrote:Says its ph 7, also has some hydrogen peroxide that kills microorganisms and fungus so I read cannas all synth and organism free isn't it? If so that's basically an anti stagnant water and bad bacteria prevented or essentially a safe disinfectant for ur rez ats a belter, will use this if its not expensive
Don't think you should use Hydrogen peroxide with Canna.
I never have.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Ive just started using it in my coco grows Treetrunk, mostly to see if it does anything on a boost type way with added oxygen, but it should help keep roots healthy in a sterile environment bug free too, well so i would think, i use 2ml of 12% per 5 liters.
I'm sure I read Canna Aqua is not suitable for Hydrogen peroxide. But if works for you. You know more than me mate.

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
potentcheesydick (Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:49 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Treetrunk wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:45 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Treetrunk wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:01 pm
Don't think you should use Hydrogen peroxide with Canna.
I never have.

Ive just started using it in my coco grows Treetrunk, mostly to see if it does anything on a boost type way with added oxygen, but it should help keep roots healthy in a sterile environment bug free too, well so i would think, i use 2ml of 12% per 5 liters.
I'm sure I read Canna Aqua is not suitable for Hydrogen peroxide. But if works for you. You know more than me mate.

Yes im using Vitalink myself atmo. But i can`t see why it would cause a problem myself tbh what with those ferts being mineral based i think they are, its more a no no and don`t use it iff your growing organically to me.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
potentcheesydick (Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:49 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

2-Scoops wrote:
Treetrunk wrote:
2-Scoops wrote: Ive just started using it in my coco grows Treetrunk, mostly to see if it does anything on a boost type way with added oxygen, but it should help keep roots healthy in a sterile environment bug free too, well so i would think, i use 2ml of 12% per 5 liters.

Yes im using Vitalink myself atmo. But i can`t see why it would cause a problem myself tbh what with those ferts being mineral based i think they are, its more a no no and don`t use it iff your growing organically to me.
It's Canna boost you can't use with Hydrogen peroxide. I don't have any problems with sludge or gunk using the other Canna nutrients.
I'm beginning to think boost is a waste of money at £50 a litre.

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:16 pm) • potentcheesydick (Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:51 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Treetrunk wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:11 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Treetrunk wrote:

It's Canna boost you can't use with Hydrogen peroxide. I don't have any problems with sludge or gunk using the other Canna nutrients.

Yes that`s prolly or is right, their boost does contain the naturally occurring PGR triacontanol as well other organic compounds.
I'm beginning to think boost is a waste of money at £50 a litre.
You could be onto summink their :clap: I suppose at end of shift it`s each to their own though and not my money.

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

This PGR thing doesn't look good.
Didn't know Canna had it

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:23 am)

potentcheesydick

Post by potentcheesydick »

Na fk pgrs, can do without that shit in my bud, what about brassinolide or growth hormones that are natural and okay, worth it?
Gee me dope, Joanna.. :roll:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Treetrunk wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:31 pm
This PGR thing doesn't look good.
Didn't know Canna had it

Not all pgr`s will fuck you up or lets say could fuck you up, basically tis best steer clear of synthetic man made types which are more for using on florals.

Triacontanol is in quite alot of these types of boosts Treetrunk, it`s even in alfalfa meal (food pellets they feed cattle or rabbits or whatever) the stuff the organic growers use as a boost. Most won`t try to hide it either and shout that it does contain it but you won`t here them shout about using the man made synthetic type, in fact they daren`t even add a makers name on bottles cus it`s same bloody people making wered ferts produce these nasty boosts, that`s tis why its really bad cus they know full well they can cause harm but they still persist 8-)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

@2-Scoops thanks mate .
I'm going to stop using the boost any way. It's not like I'm growing for profit. Just me and the Mrs.
I've been looking at the Vitalink Hydro max. It's a lot cheaper than Canna and seen some good grows using it.

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”