Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Mainlining autos

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Dex
Known User

Re: Mainlining autos

Post by Dex »

Oh man I'm sure captain smashed a dutch Dutch passion auto Colorado cookies record before was a monster but not mainlined monster tho...

Any pics of your current grow OP?
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
BB (Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:51 pm) • potentcheesydick (Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:14 pm)

BB
Known User

Post by BB »

Dex wrote:Oh man I'm sure captain smashed a dutch Dutch passion auto Colorado cookies record before was a monster but not mainlined monster tho...

Yer that was a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author BB for the post:
Dex (Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:25 am)

potentcheesydick

Post by potentcheesydick »

Dex wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 pm
Oh man I'm sure captain smashed a dutch Dutch passion auto Colorado cookies record before was a monster but not mainlined monster tho...

This is my first and only plant atm, it was essentially a trial run to see if I could do it, she's 5/6 month old and small as fk lol im okay with the fact I overstressed her to that size because I know how not to train her, this one im currently getting stuff bought for is going to be dwc
ImageImageImage
These users thanked the author potentcheesydick for the post:
Dex (Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:25 am)
Gee me dope, Joanna.. :roll:

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

potentcheesydick wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 pm
Dex wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 pm

This is my first and only plant atm, it was essentially a trial run to see if I could do it, she's 5/6 month old and small as fk lol im okay with the fact I overstressed her to that size because I know how not to train her, this one im currently getting stuff bought for is going to be dwc
ImageImageImage
I'd aim for 250grams to 200g then if you get that in dwc aim higher for next one buddy..

I'm happy with my 2-4 oz per plant and I been growing for nearly 8 or 9 years... it takes time and lots of effort well took me from 1 oz per plant ..

Good luck amigo and hope you reach your goal
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Cave Hill Cole (Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:41 am) • potentcheesydick (Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:49 am)

potentcheesydick

Post by potentcheesydick »

I aim high but expect much less realistically, all I can do to make sure i get as much out of it as possible is keep on top of the rez water with max effort and dont do anything silly, I don't even have a 100% feeling its going to survive until after a few runs based on what people tell me lol, hope to avoid messing up but not sure what not to expect fully either yet to avoid messing up as I've no prior experience, i have nothing bit free time atm tho so plenty time to learn lol, ty bro

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”