Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Smart fan for tent? (help me lol)

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Joker59
Known User

Smart fan for tent? (help me lol)

Post by Joker59 »

So I’m setting up my first tent. Have a Invisible sun on the way and am ordering a GreenCube soon. Last big thing I need is my climate control.

Any suggestions for climate control? I’m open to anything but like the idea of a smart fan like the one linked: https://www.acinfinity.com/duct-fan-systems-1/. —first link is overall information on smart fan including a video, second link is the fan I’m considering

https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-home-ve ... er-6-inch/

Any input is greatly appreciated, alternatives, reviews of this or other fans, I’m a noob at this style off indoor growing so thank you in advance!
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Joker59
Known User

Re: Smart fan for tent? (help me lol)

Post by Joker59 »

I have many, many questions still but I found this video a bit informative for figuring out fan size after factoring in everything in tent :) figured I’d share it incase anyone else like me could use it!

https://youtu.be/9jkDQd7fUWQ

Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Post by Donkey222 »

I use vector fans I know they are abit pricey but are worth every penny in my opinion and the controller i use i recently bought and I think is the dogs bollocks, can plug pretty much anything into it set the temp ,humidity, day/night etc and off you go Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Donkey222 for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:12 pm) • MrNice (Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:50 pm) • Minty (Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:45 pm)

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Donkey222 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:58 pm
I use vector fans I know they are abit pricey but are worth every penny in my opinion and the controller i use i recently bought and I think is the dogs bollocks, can plug pretty much anything into it set the temp ,humidity, day/night etc and off you go Image

Thanks I’ll look into them, who makes the control? I think they are around the price point I’m topping out at for that part of tent but definitely doable

Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Post by Donkey222 »

Global air supplies , I would also recommend the carbo air filters which are designed for the vector fans If you need one of them too

These users thanked the author Donkey222 for the post:
Joker59 (Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm)

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Donkey222 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:29 pm
Global air supplies , I would also recommend the carbo air filters which are designed for the vector fans If you need one of them too

Thank you I will check them out, appreciate the tip

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

What donk is using is really good but not cheap, if you end up going for an ac fan due to price restrictions have a look at the ecotechnics evolution. The gas enviro is near £300 alone without the fans but will run both ec and ac fans and you can mix and match while you upgrade, it'll run pretty much everything else like he says aswel

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Nomoli wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:26 pm
What donk is using is really good but not cheap, if you end up going for an ac fan due to price restrictions have a look at the ecotechnics evolution. The gas enviro is near £300 alone without the fans but will run both ec and ac fans and you can mix and match while you upgrade, it'll run pretty much everything else like he says aswel
Yeah I’ve checked them out before! I think I might go with wit AC Infinity smart fan and controller for now. It’s plug and play and I’ve been hearing really solid things from 95% of the ppl that have it. But I am still a wii bit on the fence so thank you!

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

I've been looking for a good envjroment controller and deffinately found it in the ecotechnics, but unfortunately it makes my fans hum which is something I dont like. So to cut a long story short i walked into a grow shop played with all their fans and bought a phresh hyper fan that was on display for 65% of normal cost and then got them to knock £50 quid off the enviro controller aswel.
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:
Minty (Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:46 pm)

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

Nomoli wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:53 pm
I've been looking for a good envjroment controller and deffinately found it in the ecotechnics, but unfortunately it makes my fans hum which is something I dont like. So to cut a long story short i walked into a grow shop played with all their fans and bought a phresh hyper fan that was on display for 65% of normal cost and then got them to knock £50 quid off the enviro controller aswel.
Good job brother! Gotta love a good find and a good deal. I’m getting a price break on the 6” ACI with the smart controller. Gonna give it a shot, can run two small tents off that and if I get another larger one I can put a 6 in it and run them of the same controller still. Gonna be Interesting to try them out

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”