Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Male plant life-cycle help

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Male plant life-cycle help

Post by GMO »

Hi people,

So long story short (some already know all), I have a male plant which I have revegged to do some stress testing with. The genetic do have potential for auto flower in there some where but has/does anyone know/experienced if its normal for a male to flower and veg and flower all of its own accord?

The lights are on 18/6 but he is deffo throwing out male flowers which im knocking off before they are ripe. Parts are in flower others are happily vegging all on the same plant, like he is just gonna sit there chucking pollen forever......

Thoughts and input would be greatly appreciated

:thanks:
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Male plant life-cycle help

Post by GMO »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:44 pm
Hi GMO!

Yes, he'll keep chucking out them preflowers, same as ladies do when sexually ripe.

Just do a pluck n tidy every few days and you shouldn't jizz too much up.

:oik!:
The do ripen up and open with pollen if i miss them. i just wanted to be sure its all normal :D

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”