Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

999 I need a sparky!

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: 999 I need a sparky!

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Minty wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:58 am
captain beefheart wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:39 am
A screwdriver and me usually means spare parts

Great Googly Moogly
Your all good mate - they are the perfect way around - if you have any questions mate just shout but as long as you get the first bit right in terms of the 240v side (is that bit clear enough? otherwise you will need an Aspie Suit for that part mate) - the LED side 30volt is not going to break your diodes or anything (just don't like it - as a side note if this had been constant voltage / parallel wiring then that can kill the diodies) but your fine - you can stick a screwdriver in that little plastic plug hole (after removing it) and dim the Mhz down from 2100mhz to 1600mhz or someshit and it does make a difference but it is certainly not the same as the new driver I just got which is a type A/B so does constant current / constant voltage / and 3 way dimming all in one for a couple of quid more than the basic A (constant current) or B (constant voltage) - just a good tip for anyone looking at buying an LED driver especially a good quality Mean Well driver - the only downside is that the AB types are not as widely available.

dim it befooked i`ll have the fuka flat out please .... no chance :lol: polly still aint emptied my chamber yet so it mite be Monday now or Tuesday looking at it :idn: she`s kind of slowed up like. :lol: i`ll be back + aspie at least i wont cut through my lead with a shears :lol:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Minty (Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:23 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Rite o I jest wired the invisible sun panel up fired it and fukin blinded me and polly, I had it full force in the eyeballs polly half covered her eyes see. And now I feel ruff as fuk kind of almost sick so ye it's very bright I'll hang it over some dope plants tomorrow

Great Googly Moogly

Minty (Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:17 pm)

BB
Known User

Post by BB »

captain beefheart wrote:Rite o I jest wired the invisible sun panel up fired it and fukin blinded me and polly, I had it full force in the eyeballs polly half covered her eyes see. And now I feel ruff as fuk kind of almost sick so ye it's very bright I'll hang it over some dope plants tomorrow

Great Googly Moogly
Lmao.got a kick to them int they

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

BB wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Lmao.got a kick to them int they

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kick !!! kick befooked the fuka ought to come with a health warning mun,the last time i proper blinded myself was back in 80`s i looked my buttys super cibbie oscar in the face 1 night,that blinded me in the same way..... fuk me i wont need my HID in the chamber befooked will i :lol: goodness gracious fukin me duw duw poke it with a stick ffs. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

which way do i turn the little screw under grommet i want it running flat out i dont want it dimmed,+ atm the screw is turnable both ways or can i turn that screw when its fired up ? :idn:

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

captain beefheart wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:34 pm
which way do i turn the little screw under grommet i want it running flat out i dont want it dimmed,+ atm the screw is turnable both ways or can i turn that screw when its fired up ? :idn:
Clockwise towards the right is up, anti clockwise or towards the left is dimming.

Yes you can adjust it while the light is on no problem.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Minty wrote:
captain beefheart wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:34 pm
Clockwise towards the right is up, anti clockwise or towards the left is dimming.

Yes you can adjust it while the light is on no problem.
Splendid ta bach just wat I want to hear

Great Googly Moogly

Minty (Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”