Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Increasing Light During Flower ISH3R

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Tictok
Known User

Re: Increasing Light During Flower ISH3R

Post by Tictok »

They are making adjustments all the time dude. None will be based on intensity and all will be based on coverage.
That was the missing link for me, makes perfect sense, thanks. Considering I had a great quality yield with the first grow, all at 110watts, I'm looking forward to finding out what this light can do!

Neilw420

Post by Neilw420 »

Iv got 4 of these for a 2x2 and got the heatsinks when they came out but I don’t think I could run these at 2.1A in a 2x2 without frying everything, I jumped straight on them when I saw the par map. Having had a chance to do even a full cycle with them yet though as bought the new br spectrum lights. If I can get my 3 tents up I’d have all invisible sun lights with some added cobs

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Neilw420 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:21 pm
Iv got 4 of these for a 2x2 and got the heatsinks when they came out but I don’t think I could run these at 2.1A in a 2x2 without frying everything, I jumped straight on them when I saw the par map. Having had a chance to do even a full cycle with them yet though as bought the new br spectrum lights. If I can get my 3 tents up I’d have all invisible sun lights with some added cobs
It's a great light. I don't have the new heat sinks though. Going from the specs for ISH 3R, in a 60 x 60 at 18 inches there's a max of 953 par.

As I've got mine at 23 inches currently, I've turned it up almost full yesterday, then full today. I'll monitor accordingly.

Looking alright so far...

These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
Neilw420 (Sun May 10, 2020 9:52 am)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”